15

"Oi,Eyes" Bakugou calls out to Iris one day after school.

"What's up, Bakugou?'

"How do you train?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your quirk idiot. The practical exams are coming up"

"Why, do you need help?~"

"Of couse not, dumbass!"

"Then why did you ask?~"

"Just because!"

"Okay then, wanna have a training session together? Then I can show you?~"

"Whatever, when and where?"

"I saw this abandoned building nearby. I think that would work. As for the time, how about an hour from now, just so i can pick up some things from my apartment. We can grab something to eat later if you'd like."

"Fine."

"Do you want to invite the others by the way? I mean i prefer there to be less people when I train, but thats fine too."

"No."

"Does someone want to be alone with me?~"

"Oi, don't take it that way! And you just said that you prefer less people, dumbass."

"If you say so, Boom Boom Boy."

"What the hell was that nickname!?"

"Something~...See ya!"

With that, Iris skipped off to her train station.

~~~~~

About an hour later, Iris makes it to the abandoned building, in which Bakugou was already inside waiting.

"You're late."

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he needs to~"

"What the fuck?"

"Lord of the Rings~"

"Did I get stuck with a nerd?"

"First of all, I'm a geek, I'm just a math genius. Second, aren't you a nerd too?"

"Huh!?"

"I mean, you ranked 3rd in the midterms and you sleep early,so~"

"I know the difference, Eyes!"

"Okay~" Bakugou scoffs at the fact that Iris had just won the argument. "Anyways, let's get started!" Iris moves her case to another corner of the room, making more space in the middle of the area. "Don't think I'm going easy on you, Eyes"

"Oh I wasn't going to either~.'

"Oi, you didn't warm up, dumbass."

"You worried?"

"No."

"Nah, don't feel like it. Besides, my quirk works the same way with or without a warm up."

"Whatever suits you, I guess"

"Oh, don't worry about me! You should be more worried about yourself~"

"I'm not worried! I"m going to beat you!"

"Okay~"

Bakugou, moved his legs apart and and hands in an unorthodox martial art pose. Iris shifted her weight into her left leg, while the other was at a slight relaxed angle, both hands on the left side of her body, as if she was ready to pull out a sword. They stared into each others eyes for a moment, before Bakugou became impatient and made his move. He lunged at her, making medium-sized explosions to throw her off her guard. It didn't work though. Iris lightly skipped to the front and pivoted on her one leg, avoiding the blonde's attack. Bakugou was a bit confused as to why she didn't attack right after her move, even if he was wide open. As he turned around to give her another blow, he took a good look at her face. It didn't seem like she was concentrated or ready to fight. Her eyes said something else.