48

That same evening, class B decided to spend some time with class A at their dorms.

Mina had a very bright idea. The girls of class 1-A tightly tied Mineta to a chair and taped his eyelids open. They placed him in front of a TV and forced him to watch something. Nobody will know what it was, because they refused to tell, therefore it will not be mentioned unless permission was granted.

Hagakure, Ochaco, Tsu, Mina and Iris all sat cuddled up next to each other on the couch, occasionally making sure Mineta doesn't escape unless they were done with him. "Today was fun, wasn't it?" started Ochaco.

"You said it, ribbit."

"Ahh, I'm so tired though. My shoulders are killing me!"

"Try some tea from Momo, maybe that will help~"

"Maybe later, not thirsty."

"Hey Iris, I was meaning to ask you, how did you know what was gonna happen at the end of your match today, ribbit?"

"A gut feeling~"

"That's a huge risk, weren't you worried!?"

"Hmm, I don't think so~"

"Looks like your Night Hero thing paid off. What did you do there?"

"Can't tell, sorry girls~"

"Dammit! Oh my god, remember when we were talking about special privileges on the bus some time ago, did it happen?" Iris took a deep breath after hearing the word "privileges". Was it really so? She din't know what to think, she would just have to wait for the right moment.

"Fine, I'm gonna get it off my chest, but I won't explain. Yes, I did get something~"

"Ahh, Iris you're killing meee!"

"I'll tell you one day, Mina. Anyways, I'm bored. Where's Suki?~"

"Huh, I don't really know. Come to think of it, Deku is gone too."

"You think they're fighting again?"

"Nah, it looks like they made up of from last time."

In fact, Bakugou and Deku have been disappearing more frequently lately ever since their house arrest. Iris couldn't help but connect these events to her suspicions. She didn't want to be the overly nosey person but, just this once when the time was right, she would bust in on their conversation. Obviously, she would have to wait longer, which killed her.

Morningstar's purple orbs glimmered when she saw Katsuki sit down at a table with his dinner out of the corner of her eye. She sprang up from the couch, gave Mineta one last stare to make sure he was still watching, then walked over to him. "Hi Suki, where have you been~" She sat down on one of the chairs in front of him, laying her chin on her arms that were on the table.

"Extra training."

"Shit, aren't you tired?"

"Nah, I'm fine."

"I see~"

"..."

"..."

"Oi, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?~"

"You're not as talkative to me."

"Someone wants attention~"

"That's not what I meant, dumbass. What's on your mind?"

"Who knows? Might be many things, or nothing at all~"

"Pick one and tell me."

"Maybe another time. I feel like it wouldn't be right to tell you now~"