46

Iris scooted over closer to Katsuki on one of the common room sofas. Like the rest of her class, they were waiting for their supposed special guests that had been announced by Mr Aizawa previously in the day. Ochavo spiked a conversation when Tokoyami suddenly sneezed. "Cold?" she asked.

"Nope, I am in good health."

"Hey, maybe it's because people are talkings about ya!" remarked Kaminari

"Yeah, you did work with Hawks. Iris too, you guys must have fans by now!"

"Like the one for Yaoyorozu at the school festival."

"Oh, please don't poke fun at it, I am very grateful to each of those fans!"

"Hm, I don't think so, everything went too fast there..." replied Tokoyami.

"True, he was pretty fast, but it didn't bother me much, but fans? No, Hawks took most of the spotlight~" Class 1-A turned towards the sudden knock at the door.

"They're here everyone! Greet them!"

You really don't need to state the obvious Iida, we're not blind~

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!!"

"Coming out of nowhere..."

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" The group got together and shouted in unison "The Wild Wild Pussupycats!"

Oh my god, it's the cat team. I wonder if they're related to Haruki~

"Pussycats! Long time no see!"

"You kitties look like you've been doing well!" Iris and her classmates got up and walked over to greet them. Kota, the kid who punched Deku in the balls, was there too. Tiger faced Katsuki and Iris in empathy. "Sorry I couldn't protect you to the end back then."

"Don't keep digging up the past." responded Bakugou.

"It's completely fine, we all learned a lot that day~" She  batted her eyelashes at the blonde and he turned his head to the side, slightly blushing.

"Hey Iris, come over here, they brought us Paw pad buns!"

"Paw pad buns! Paw pad buns!"

"Really? Oh shit, I'm coming~" Each member of the class was handed a bun to which they happily munched on, except for Iris.

"Bestie, you okay? You're not eating your paw bun!"

"I...can't bring myself to eat it...it's so cute...please don't make me eat it~"

"Aww, you're the one who's acting cute, ribbit."

"If you don't want it, I will gladly eat it for you!"

"Haha, okay Ochaco, you can have it~"

"Yay!"

Turns out, the Pussycats come to UA to let them know that they were going back in business. Everyone was thrilled to hear the news and congratulated them. "Ragdoll, you're working again? I thought you quirk was stolen, so you were suspending activities." asked Deku.

"It's not back! I'll be doing office work to support the other three. Office Lady Cat!" Iris approached Ragdoll with a helping intent. "Hey Ragdoll, if you would like, I know a bunch of good places that sell cute cat chair cushions! I even have one right now~"

"Thanks Iris, but I already own a cushion!"

"As expected from you guys~"

"We received a report from Tartarus, though." Pixie-Bob interrupted the light atmosphere of the chat with her news. The villain named All for One had explained that he loved her quirk so much that he just had to take it for himself. He even said he felt bad about it, which was clearly a lie.