16

Following the three day written exam period, class 1-A in front of the Center Plaza. Eraser head raised his voice.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"There are a lot of teachers..." notices Jirou.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right!?"

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courgage!" Prinvipal Nezu then suddenly pops out from under Aizawa's scarf with a surprise.

"For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time! From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So, we'll have you form teams of two to fighg against one teacher!" The class gasped at the news. They weren't expecting this at all.

Wait, something isn't right. Aren't there 21 people in this class!? Couldn't they have made grouos of 3 to make it more even?"

Iris didn't want to say anything about it yet. She would just have to wait.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships, so here they are:

First, Todoroki and Yaotorozu are one team against me,

And Midoriya and Bakugou are a team, and their opponent..."

The boys both looked at each other in shock as their opponent dropped down from the sky with a booming voice.

"I...will do it!" It was All Might.

Those boys definitely didn't get along at all and the whole class got worried. Iris knew that Bakugou hated working in teams, but what was even worse was that he was paired up with the person he hates the most...against a strong hero they both love so much.

Oh shit, this could only turn out really bad or just alright.

"Work together to beat me, you two!"

Aizawa then announced the rest if the teams:

1st match: Sato and Kirishima VS Cementoss

2nd match: Tsuyu and Tokoyamj VS Ectoplasm

3rd match: Tenya and Ojiro VS Power Loader

4th match: Todoroki and Yaoyorozu VS Eraser Head

5th match: Uraraka and Ayoyama VS Thirteen

6th match: Mina and Kaminari VS Principal Nezu

7th match: Jirou and Koda VS Present Mic

8th match: Hagakure and Shoji VS Snipe

9th match: Sero and Mineta VS Midnight

10th match: Bakugou and Deku VS All Might

"The time limit for the exam is 30 minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on the teacher, or have one of you escape from the stage!"

"Is it really alright to just run away?"

"That's right! But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up agains't someone waaaaaaaaay better than you!" exclaimed Present Mic.

"Better...than us? I can't really imagine it, though..." Jirou just roasted her opponent before the fight.

"Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?"