33

"Ladies and gentlemen, please watch the screen." said the announcer. Many cameras were installed in the arena they had their 1st phase in and showed multiple angles of the terrain. Explosions abruptly detonated in random places. All the obstacles, buildings, and structures in the area crashed down on each other. Piles of rubble were scattered all over the field.

What the hell!? What was that for?

"The next test will be the last one. We will have you all perform rescue exercises as bystanders in the disaster site. We will assume that those of you that passed the first test have received your provisional licenses and test how well you can carry out suitable rescue procedures."

~~~~~

The examiners gave the students another small break before giving the next bit of information. A loud bell rang.

"Villains have begun a large scale terrorist attack! This is occurring in all areas of 'City name here'. Due to buildings collapsing, there are many injured. Due to heavily damaged roads, the first group of recuse workers have been delayed."

Seriously? You couldn't just, make up a city name? Wow, good job.

The room opened up once again, revealing the outside field.

"Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can."

This is it, Iris. Do your best~

"Well then...Start!" The applicants sprinted off in different directions at the sound of the loud horn.

This was the most important part of the exam. The ability to save lives is something that every hero is supposed to excel at and execute properly. The pressure being pit on them was high.

"See you later, Katsuki~" Iris dashed off after waving goodbye at her partner, going to the area with less heroes in training.

When she got to the center of it, she looked around, but there was nobody in sight. "All Seeing Eye! Find them!" The large dome of light covered a huge chunk of the surrounding. Multiple auras were hiding under the rubble. A few were already getting treated, but slowly.

I have to save them all to prove my worth! Let's do this~

Iris worked quickly and diligently, carefully applying emergency treatment to each person in need of it, then gently carrying them all the way to the safe zone in the front. As she went back and forth, she could also see all her friends hard at work, performing at their best. Momo was especially good as a strategic leader.

Going back to the zone where she started, she looked around one more time, feeling for any remaining victim's aura's. There were no more, except for one, smaller than the rest. It was a small man, dressed up as a little boy. Iris had already realized that there 'victims' were just adults dressed up as injured people. It turns out, they were the ones evaluating. The boy was crying was she got in his range. The coast was clear and he was thankfully not in the line of any danger.

"Hey there Kiddo! Please don't cry! Everything is alright now, you'll be okay! I'm right here for you." Iris kneeled down and gently inspected him for major injuries, like head trauma.

"My mommy and daddy are far away from me! I don't wanna be alone!" tears streamed down his poor face. She continued her checkup on him. She picked him up and brought him to her chest, carrying him.

Gotta give them a good acting prize. Damn, I would never.

"Look here, sweetheart. What's you name?"

"Yuri."

"Well, Yuri, tell you what. I'll bring you over to the safe zone at the front to meet your parents. If they were at the other side, they have probably already been rescued. If they're not, I will stay with you the entire time until we find them, okay?"