1

The girl stepped through the doorframe with full confidence. Putting her feet in front of each other in a straight line, he hips slightly swinging, she made her way next to the teacher's podium. With the help of her left leg, she swiftly pivots her body, facing the class. "Please introduce yourself." requested Mr.Aizawa.

"My name is Morningstar." She paused for a second and smirked. "Iris Morningstar, and I come all the way from Canada. Pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for having me." Iris ended her speech with a Japanese bow.

At that moment, whole class couldn't care less about her appearance. As she returned to her original standing position, instead of keeping her eyes down, she stared at the people right in front of her.

Her eyes

Orbs staring straight into their souls, as if it was searching them. They were beautiful and extremely intimidating at the same time. Her eyes told them who she was in the most subtle way possible. The class realized that they might never figure her out. The way Iris spoke, mixed in with her shining violet eyes, got all of them exited to be able to get to know her even more. Her outer beauty only complimented her even more.

Iris knew the effect her eyes had on others. She has been told that all her life. She even got into modelling clothes because of them. They brought out the feature of anything she wore, and many agencies wanted her for it. To her, it was a dangerous thing to have. She learned to love them and use them to her advantage.

Aizawa also noticed the effect she had on the class. Even Mineta and Kaminari, the boys who were obsessed with the female gender, were silent. "Thank you. You can sit at the empty desk next to Mina. Mina please raise your hand"

Iris looked over to the pink haired wonder who frantically waved over to her . "Hey there girlie!" Her expression softened as she sat next to Mina. "Yay! I have another girl friend! My name is Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you, Morningstar!" Iris tilted her head and let out a small laugh, running a hand through her hair."It's very nice to meet you as well, Mina. Oh, and please call me Iris, I'm not used to the last name basis. Besides, we're seat buddies now, aren't we?" The girls giggled in sync, as the others around her watched them.

As the even happened, Bakugou couldn't help but try and decipher her. Attempting to not make himself noticed, he steals a few glances at Iris. For one of the few times in his life, he was confused. He couldn't decide if he should take her actions as a challenge, or simply let them be.

This attempt, of course, did not go unnoticed. His childhood friend and spiky hair saw this. This wasn't like him at all, he usually never thinks this hard about a person.

Their teacher snapped them out of their thoughts with his announcement. "Now that the Sports Festival is over,you have other things to worry about." His students listened attentively.

Aizawa spoke about the hero internships they would all be having and how their chance at this came early. At the click of a button, a bar graph appeared on the chalkboard. Todoroki at the top, Bakugou in second and Tokoyami in third, despite the win order of the festival. "These are the amount of offers some of you have gotten from pro heroes that are interested. Even if your name is not on here, you will still be given a list of hero agencies that you could intern at."

"Heh? Why is Bakugou second? He won first place?" a voice spoke up.

"The heroes were probably scared if the way he had to be chained up at the end." said Kirishima

Bakugou turned around and screamed "If I scared a pro, they're just weak!"

Eraser let out another tired sigh. "Quiet down" He then looked at Iris. "Iris, even if you didn't participate, some heroes heard about your arrival and took a look at your resume. You have some offers as well" Surprised, Iris' eyes widened at his phrases. "Wow Iris! Looks like you're famous!" exclaimed Mina. Iris chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck, not wanting to boast.

"Now that this is over," interrupted Aizawa "we will now have a class on hero informatics." The class tensed up, worried about what is to come." He continues "If you're going to participate, in internships, you will need hero names." Everyone cheered with joy and Aizawa quickly quiet them down. "You must be careful choosing, because if you don't..." Midnight made her grand entrance through the door.

"You'll have hell to pay later!"