『 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸 ! ❜ | Yugi Twins

⚫︎ REQUESTED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ 🖇 ꒱ ʟɪᴍᴇ || W/C ; 771▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⚫︎ REQUESTED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❥ 🖇 ꒱ ʟɪᴍᴇ || W/C ; 771
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Wanna hang out at my place!" Y/N asked her two friends. The Yugi Twins, Amane Yugi and Tsukasa Yugi.

Was that the best decision?

          "Here we are! My humble abode!" You smile inviting the two boys to you're house. When unlocking the door you hear them mumble things back and forth to each other,

       "Oh! What movie should we watch?" You ask as Tsukasa jumps onto the couch.

      "Hm~ I'd rather watch you squirm under me instead Y/N~" Tsukasa teases.

        "T-That-" You blush at Tsukasa's remark covering you're face. "Wouldn't we both want that? Tsukasa." Amane stares at his brother.

         "Back off Amane." Tsukasa smiles darkly, "I won't you overgrown rat." Amane smiles also.

        "E-Eh- you guys! We should just go- and watch our movie!" You blush waving you're hands around as they turn to you. "Alright," They both say.

        "Actually! Let's make some sweets and then our movie! Then finally, we sleep!" You cheer. Tsukasa smirks and cheer's also.

        "You guys wanna make donuts?" You ask as you being out three aprons, "That'd be lovely," Amane dreams.

      "Hmm, but wouldn't Y/N taste more better! A-ma-ne~" Tsukasa coo's as you blush at the boy; pretending to ignore his remark.

        "That's true," Amane sighs, staring at his brother. Putting his head in his palms, with the apron on.

           "Lemme taste." Tsukasa says walking to you, "Eh? Tsu-" Before you can finish you're pinned to the wall.

        "T-Tsukasa?" You hesitantly ask. "Hm, I'm hungry Y/N!" He complains, though he's smirking.

        "A-ah! We- haven't- m-m-made our- do-nuts yet! That's why you're hungry!" You cry, staring at Amane for help. He just leans on the counter grinning at the sight, but also sticking the middle finger at Tsukasa.

        "Not for donuts~" Tsukasa chuckles; before leaning into the crook of you're neck. "For you." He smirks before biting you're neck.

You blush instantly and trying not to let out moans- cause well- they sound weird and their embarrassing to hear for you.

Though you let out a low moan and Tsukasa seems to lick you're neck once more before leaving his so called 'Masterpiece.'

"Hm~ I full now! Thanks Y/N!" He smiles innocently as he walks away. "Your a bully." You pout at Amane as he chuckles.

"The- donuts! are done.." You blush turning away from Tsukasa when he stares at you. Due to the fact he just gave you like three hickeys earlier.

         "Wow! They taste good!" Tsukasa cheer's eating the donuts before turning to you. "Not as good as Y/N! But they'll do!"

       After you three ate the goodies You guys sat down for the movie.

         In the blankets sitting next to eachother, Amane layer his head on your shoulder as Tsukasa did the same.

          After the movie you three were getting ready for bed, the two were gonna sleep on the floor but, when Tsukasa fell asleep,

        Amane snuck into you're bed hugging you from behind-

        "Aa-amane?!" You whisper shout, he hugged you tighter, hiding his face in you're neck. "Hm?" He hummed,

        "W-what are you-" He bit you're neck as you flinched. "You deserve to be punished for letting Tsukasa give you three hickeys." Amane says in husky voice- his eyes half lidded.

        His hand moved to grope you're breast while giving you hickeys- oh god.

        "I'd say you've been punished enough, No?" He asks seeing that you're neck and collarbone was covered in hickeys.

        You just nod breathing heavily, god did you regret but not regret having them come over.

        The next morning the two were fighting-

      "You and Y/N did something last night! I know you did!" Tsukasa shouted. "You mean make out with my future wife?" Amane teased-

      Tsukasa gritted his teeth- "why you-"

       "What's happening?" You appear as the two pounce onto you.

        "Who's better!! Me or Amane!" Tsukasa asked,

      "Amane." You tease as he pouts- "See~ Y/N loves me more than you. Just like mom." Amane smirks as Tsukasa gets off of you and begins to fight Amane.

        "WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN PUNK?" Tsukasa shouts beating the sh!t out of Amane. "YEAH! MOM LOVES ME MORE THEN YOU!" Amane shouts while clawing Tsukasa's face.

       "OHOHOHO YOU LITTLE SH!T-" Tsukasa says,

        You sip some water watching them both fight.

         that's what you get for giving me a buttload of hickeys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

limes are not what i am good at im, i tried please, anyways requested by : ELECTRWO ||

Ty for requesting love you have a great day / noon / night. Smooch smooch ily very much, mwah-