『 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑌 𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐸!❜ | Hanako

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ ☁️ ꒱ || W/C; 1

❥ ☁️ ꒱ || W/C; 1.1K
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The girl skipped happily to find her favorite ghost boy~ Hanako!

Upon saving her life once she instantly fell in love with him. As such leading to Valentine's Day! The day of love,, hmm~

"Ha-na-ko!" The girl smiled as the boy fixed his hat. Smiling back, before putting the cards down.

He slid his hands on her waist, hugging her closely. Before spinning around— like they were dancing,

"Hm~ How's my assistant doing~?" The boy cooed as the girl giggled.

"Trying my best to, make a letter and confess to this boy I love." The girl says as she spinned.

"Ah- I see,, I guess Valentine's Day is the day of love.." Hanako smirks regaining his composure after that moment of silence.

"Yup~! I hope he'll accept. Don't you! Hanako~" You smiles sheepishly as the boy just chuckled.

"Of course. I hope you two are happy..... together." He turns.

"Well! I gotta go to class!" You say before running off and leaving the boy.

The boy who's now alone on the lonesome restroom. Pulls out a letter with a heart from his pocket, he sighs.

Putting the mysterious letter back inside his pocket.

He then walks off..

       "YASHIRO!" You shout at the girl— "huh!" She squeals. "how- how do i confess to someone." You blush fiddling your fingers.

        "EH! YOU— SOMEONE??" She shouts.

    You were a popular girl in the school— even Teru liked you yet. You rejected him.

    "SHH!! Don't let the fanboys know.. especially Akane." You say thinking about him choking Hanako.

     "Yeah.. your right—" Yashiro mumbles. "Who's the guy?" She asks.

      "hanako."

       "HIM? HIM— THE DUDE- THATS DEAD! THATS ANNOYING-"

       "YE-YES!" You shout as the girl blinks her eyes. "wow, love is weird." was all the girl could say.