𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬. // tsukasa

☁️ // fluff━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☁️ // fluff
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOU SAT IN THE in the classroom room as a certain person braided your hair..

sighing as you looked outside, the shining sun the glistening pond. the cheers of the students, the soccer game that was going on.

"tsukasa won't you play outside instead of staying with me all the time...? with amane perhaps." you sigh, as the boy just hummed.

"why should i?" he whispered in your ear as he leaned on you to grab a mirror. lifting the mirror up, as it showed your face.

"you are my favorite person after all. i enjoy spending time with you." he smirked narrowing his eyes at the reflection of you.

"thanks i guess." you said as he ran his fingers through your hair.. "you know your hair's my favorite part about you, how it flows with the wind.. how it's so soft and shiny." he said.

"i want it." he grinned, as you just sighed. "i want you." the boy continued, as he held a photo of you. softly touching the photo,

"i wanted you." he chuckled, "i need you." he said.. as his hands went to your shoulders. as you sat staring at the mirror before you emotionlessly,

"don't you realize how beautiful you are.. how perfect you are?" he asked as he crossed his legs. before having his head fall into the palm of his hand, staring at your reflection in the mirror. seeing his sickening grin too..

he then turned to the window watching all those kids, staring back at you. "won't you entertain me a bit longer?"

"i don't think so." you spoke as he chuckled lightly,, "your never any fun you realize that?" he sighed.

"i love my brother to be honest.." tsukasa continued,

"why won't you play soccer with him then? instead of hanging out with me?" you asked as you stared at amane who played soccer.

"i love him.. but he doesn't love me." he said as he leaned back into the chair he sat on. staring at the dark ceiling.

"how could he..? when i did so many horrible things to him." he chuckled.

"when i.. ignored, bullied, beaten up, hated him...?" tsukasa said..

"he was a me i couldn't be. he was something they wanted. i wasn't." tsukasa said as he stared at his brother playing soccer.

his uniform changing to his usual western styled kimono, "he doesn't realize how i envied him. how i wanted to be him. so instead of becoming him.. i'll accept my fate."

"i'll live my life as the villain, the one who created chaos for others. i'll do that if he.." tsukasa stared at his brother before looking at the reflection of you.

"if he could love you yet.." he trailed off...

"didn't you realize how much i love you?" he asked as his eyes began to dull. he sniffled before looking at the ground. standing up,

as he slapped you.. when he did that it was as if you shattered into small glass pieces, yet the you he was playing with... was nothing but a doll.

"if becoming the villain can make amane happy.. i'll do it." tsukasa sighed heavily. tears falling from his eyes..

"it'll hurt knowing you and amane will be married and won't even invite me." he laughed.

"so for now.." he said, the sliding door opened as he changed his outfit in a second.

"Tsu-ka-sa!" you smiled at the male who smiled back.

'i'll paint a tomorrow where me and you are together.' he thought as he walked off with 'you.'

while the real you.. said your vows with amane marrying the male happily.

as his twin walked with a 'you' who loved him. a 'you' who couldn't exist in the real world. a 'you' who made him be him.

of course even if it was all fake... he didn't mind. he would be happy in the real world either way.

knowing you and his brother are happy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

April fools?? you thought it was fluff 😨😨 but it was angst 😁😁.

story in short :
tsukasa like y/n, y/n liked amane, tsukasa sad yet he accepted it. playing the villain he so called was, sacrificing himself for amane to become alive able to marry you. while he stayed in a world with painting you.

yes i know the story's weird 🥳🥳

since im nice i'll make this an actual fluff with a diff chapter tomorrow so i can see y'all fooled 🙄🙄