『 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷.❜ | Amane

TW : cussing

TW : cussing.
☁️ | w/c; 453
════════════════════════════════

Y/N shivered in her bed that she shared with her boyfriend. As he slept peacefully, she shivered in the cold.

Well that was cause the bitch took all the blankets. I care about my girlfriend my ass.

     You grumbled clearly angry that you're lovey dovey boyfriend took all of the blankets. The very thing that kept you warm!

     "you little piece of shit. 4'11 bitch." She mumbled, though the thing that made her pissed off more.

      Was the sound of small laughs, unable to be held in. "wait a god damn minute." She said sitting up.

       Looking at Amane's peaceful self, "Your asleep right~!" She said smiling as Amane lightly snored.

       "If so~ wake up dear!" She went closer to his face, "Wake up Amane!" She smiles even wider.

      She knew he was awake due to the laughs, yet she wanted to see if he was honest.

       "WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH I KNOW YOUR AWAKE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" You screamed tackling the male and slapping his face several times.

       As he let out screams of terror, "Okay! Okay! I was awake!" He chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.

     "chuckle again and that pretty neck of yours is bending ways it shouldn't." Y/N retorted. "Oh~? But my neck is pretty hmmm~" Amane went closer to the girl.

     You just chuckled sticking up the middle finger, "Bet it'll look great in a jar!" She smiles innocently.

      Amane smirked pinning the girl down on the bed. A light shade of red visible on her cheeks. "You know, that slapping hurt." He said in a low husky voice.

      "We're you cold?" He asks as you blush harder, the sight before you was godly. His hair slightly messy, he was wearing a white shirt. Most of all he had no ✨shorts✨ on.

     "no shit Sherlock." You complained trying to calm down yourself. He chuckled lightly and then in a matter of seconds, caged you in his arms.

    His legs intertwined with yours, his arms tightly hugging you. His face snuggling into you're neck. As his hands brushed your arms,

    You blushed even harder; "there, are you warm now~?" You could practically feel his grin on your neck.

    Letting out a deep sigh, "Y-yeah." You said.

    He also wrapped the blanket around you two, as he closed his eyes. Falling asleep; while you smile slightly.

     'I hope we get married.. Amane.'

     With that, you were no longer cold. As you're soon to be husband, caged you in his arms.

════════════════════════════════

hey besties 🕺 small fluff i was cold as hell last night so i made this as compensation

gonna make a Tsukasa one too so stay tuned for that 😩🤲