『 𝐹𝐴𝑅𝐸𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿. ❜ | Amane

⚫︎ REQUESTED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ 🥀 ꒱ ᴀɴɢsᴛ || W/C ; 892▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⚫︎ REQUESTED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❥ 🥀 ꒱ ᴀɴɢsᴛ || W/C ; 892
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          You're life, was not the best. Well neither was his- alone. For all of you're life. Until-

        "I FORGOT MY PAPERWORK!" A young girl shouted opening the classroom door.

         The first thing she saw- she wasn't greeted by the empty classroom. But was greeted by a bruised boy,

        "Are you okay!" She shouted running to the boy- the boy flinched, before trying to run.

        Keyword : Trying.

           The girl grabbed his arm- "Sit." She says as she grabs a first aid kit from her bag.

            "What's your name?" The girl asked but the boy just stares. "Ah- Amane Yugi.." he mutters.

         He stares at you before noticing bruises on you to, you had bandages on you're arms and face.

       You look like you got a new set of bruises yet here you are treating his old ones.

         "Are- you o-okay?" The boy asked gulping, "Me?" You stare surprised. Doing the finishing touches to his bandages, "I'm okay." You smiled sweetly at him.

        "Are you sure?" He asks, you giggle before turning to the window. "The moons so bright!" You smile.

        "Y-you like astronomy too!" He asks excited- "I love it! But I don't know much," you giggle scratching you're cheek awkwardly.

       Amane takes a chance standing up, "I'll teach you! I'll teach you- all about the stars and the whole galaxy!" He shouts clenching his fists.

       You seem surprised, before tilting you're head smiling. "I look forward to it."

       After that incident you and Amane hang out everyday, when walking you fell into a bush and Amane went to go and see if you were okay but-

        It led to a pond with fireflies- oh how pretty the sight would be when it was night.

        "Let's meet here! Tonight! To watch the stars again!" You smile as he nods, he came with all of you're equipment.