𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢. // hanako

TW : mentions of blood & the told feeling of suffocation(?)

🥀 // angst.
════════════════════════════════

   y/n held the mop; hearing the sounds of her crush- and her best friend interacting. oh how the young girl felt, many feelings were swirling up inside.

   and with that— those feelings began to bloom. all those hate, jealousy, love, unrequited love. they bloom, all at once- y/n felt a cough she couldn't ignore.

   rushing to the stall, locking the door— she coughed violently. as hanako and yashiro knocked- worried for her.

   you coughed blood- oh and a sight you didn't wanna see. before you, inside the toilet bowl. floated a flower; a spider lily. who of which sat on the now red water,

   the red spider lily- became more redder now soaked in blood.

   yashiro huffed; before crawling under the door and going to you. yet when she went inside, she saw you sitting on it instead-

   she blushed intensely and shut her eyes; "A-AHH MY- IM SORRY Y/N! I DIDNT-" you giggled- "it's fine! now go away please!" you said struggling not to laugh since those darn petals would fall out.

after that you got up and flushed; making it act as if you actually had just used the bathroom.

leaving the stall. you began to wash your hands; oh but of course one ghost wouldn't stop bothering you.

he poked your cheek as you blushed, he giggled watching your face become red. "ne~ y/n.." he said.

before you can answer, hanako had hugged you as you held the paper towel. hugging you from behind, hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

"wanna know who i like?" he asked; you scoffed and began to walk backwards. hanako hanged onto you as you ran backwards into the wall.

"get off of me. hanako-san." he looked hurt before getting up and floating away. now— that was a bitch move to be honest you thought.

yet... if you tried to make him hate you. soon enough you'll hate him right? with that you'll be able to stop this suffocating feeling, the feeling of being choked.

even so.. you couldn't help but feel hurt inside. the flowers within you felt like it was withering after what you did to your crush. did that mean it was disappearing?