『 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸❜ | Tsukasa

₊̣̇

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.
TW : semi-gore & death.
☁️ // fluff
!JSHK spoilers!
.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

      After reading that chapter— oh the chills you got! The whole house, Tsukasa asking Nene if she had limbs.

       You yourself, had theories. Yet the house and Tsukasa— creepy child.. lucky he's cute.

        That night you stayed up thinking of the house. It's a manga! Sleep! You told yourself slapping your cheeks lightly.

You awoke, the first thing that bothered you. Was the fact that you were sleeping on something hard?

Soon enough feeling the floor boards.. wait— floor boards?

Opening her eyes wider, they widen now in surprise. This— where- is she! She's in the red house!

She struggles to process what's happening- scared- fear- fear- fear- what's happening?

That was until she felt a hand on her own. She hesitantly looks down with her pupil.

Being met with a young girl. Her eyes gouged out. Smiling at her. "Why are you here? Miss?" The girl smiles.

You smile giggling, "hahahaa." You giggle before dashing upstairs and opening the double doors. Closing them, sighing as you cry. Kneeling down onto the floor- covering your ears.

"im so scared- what- what to do! i- if im in the red house.. then..." Remembering what door this is. You look up. Being met with Amber eyes staring at you,

"N-n-no.." You cry. The boy chuckles, removing your hands from the side of your head. "Your pretty hairs gonna get messy miss." He smirks.

"P-please— stay away.." You mumble. He chuckles going closer— his ear on close to your mouth. "Hmm, your cute.. all scared." The boy smirks evilly.

Patting your head as your tears worsen. "Oh I won't do anything bad! If Amane says it's bad then it's bad!" He smiles.

Oh, it's Tsukasa.

"Oh, it's the rat." You mumble.

Completely off— "Wait that's a slur-" You remember.

"If your not going to do any-anything bad. Then why am I here?" You ask. As the boy just thinks but just chuckles,

"Not sure miss! That's you!" He says pecking your lips. You blush— "Your a kid! I'm— I'm a teenager! This is illegal!" You cry.

He just giggles even more, "you know, ghost can age! So with that. I'm just marking you so no other ghost hurt you." He grins.

"Your cute. Your reactions, haa they're so pretty.." He drools. You stare at him in confusion- should you be scared? Or should you be happy? No that's weird.

But this is the first time a male! Has acted this way towards you! He kisses your forehead. "I'll protect you from these ghost~ alright." He smiles as you nod.

Then a hand is flung and latches onto your leg. Dragging you— "TSUKASA!" You shout. The boys eyes widened.

How do you know his name?

He grabs the hand on you, and puts his foot on the arm. Blocking the hand from being able to go back. With that he chuckles darkly,

"you'll regret that. no one hurts my property." He grins. Ripping off the hand as the creature of that limb shrieks in pain. Tsukasa grins wider.

He moves his leg down more on the arm. Ripping off the pieces slowly, Soon enough the creature stops shrieking.

"Heehhh?? Your not screaming? Where's the fun in killing you if your not going to wail in pain?" The boy sighs. Removing his leg and hand.

The hand then goes sliding back into the darkness.

The boy has the black blood all over him. His pajama looking outfit— one button is loose. Revealing his chest slightly. He's cute. Yet he's a kid in this form contain yourself.

Actually no. He's cute, he's a cute kid. Now you just wanna take care of this child and not love him romantically until he ages.

You wipe off the blood on his cheek. His cheeks are so squishy. awee...

"There.. your clothes though.. im not sure I can fix." The boy chuckles. Kissing you more lovingly, "I may look like a child. Just know I'm way older." He grins.

"Yeah, tell that to the FBI when im getting interrogated." You sigh. He giggles before transforming to a more older form.

"How about this? I'm 16 in this form. Is this better?" He asks. You look up turning completely red. He's your fu**ing type. Holy sh***.

"Yeah,, I guess." You blush. "Good. I plan on keeping you here, since we'll. Your my new doll." He smirks. "Wha-"

He kisses both your cheeks. "Just, stay here." He smiles.

"Amane left and its soooooo boring here!" He sighs. You hug the boy as he lays on your lap.

"I'm glad I brought you in this world. Y/N." He sighs.

"Wait what—" you try to question yet he fell asleep already.

"You big baby.. I'm kinda glad. Myself actually," You smile playing with his hair.

Meanwhile the older ghost in that house are crying as their 'child' Tsukasa. Found his lover, "they grow up so fast.."

"Even when dead!" They cheer.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

bored and the new chapter had be somewhat simping over smol Tsu.

you guys sound like a pedo in this thing. BUT PLS UR NOT— IVE SEEN MANGAS WHERE THE KID LOOKING CHAR IS SMOOTH AF BUT BOOM THEIR LIKE 5K YEARS OLD BUT LIKE THE FORM OF A CHILD.

I DO NOT SUPPORT PEDO'S AT ALL EW—