『 𝐻𝑀𝑃𝐻! ❜ | Tsukasa

⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ ☁️ ꒱ ғʟᴜғғ || W/C ; 494▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❥ ☁️ ꒱ ғʟᴜғғ || W/C ; 494
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         "Hmh! Thank you Yujii!" Y/N talked to the boy while smiling. The shy boy blushed scratching the back of his neck- "It's nothing really,," He blushes.

He doesn't know why he can feel as if- he had holes in his body. Someone was gazing at him with wide eyes staring at him closely- examining every move.

"—Yujii? You okay?" You ask as the boy flinches- "Me? Hm, I'm okay! What about you?" He smiles putting his elbow on the desk and head in his palm.

"I'm great after talking to you!" Yujii felt an arrow going through his heart. "Really?" He asked. You nodded while humming,

"Anyways Yujii- what about AA—" You let out an odd Yelp which made his eyebrow furrow, "you okay— Y/N?" He asks as you struggled to put a thumbs up.

What happened? Well, Tsukasa was tired of watching you from the corner of the ceiling so he clung onto you.

"I miss you!" Tsukasa pouts- "I know but I gotta do this!" You whisper yell.

He pouts hugging you tighter. "You sure you okay, Y/N? I can take you to the nursery." Yujii asks watching you twitch,

"Actually! I think I'll- Uhm- go do my Homework somewhere else." Y/N says before trying to walk away but fails considering Tsukasa hugging her.

Though you manage and Yujii watches walks out weirdly.

"T-Tsukasa- when will you get off of me-" You say feeling the boy still hugging you like a koala.

He doesn't say anything but just a hugs you slightly tighter and then whispers things into your neck.

You finally manage to go inside the broadcasting room.

Tsukasa then jumps off of you and onto the couch- "Finally!" You say happily panting,

Noticing a desk, you sit in the chair and put your homework on the desk. Getting out a pencil from your bag;

Doing your homework as Tsukasa watched; "Do you need help?" He asks walking over to you..

"You?! Homework?" You gasp— "No way!" You say now amazed.

Tsukasa grabs a chair and sits beside you; watching you and helping you do your work.

"Now that's '1 <3 u'." Tsukasa points out as you stare in confusion.

"Tsukasa no- that's not the answer." You explain as the boy rolls his eyes sighing.

"Let me write it to show you." He sighs grabbing you're pencil; he begins to write '1 <3 u'

You stare confusingly, as Tsukasa pouts before standing up. Leaning down to kiss you're cheek;

"1 <3 u. Is also supposed to be 'I love you.' You idiot." He whispers in you're ear as he walks away leaving you flustered.

"I love you too.." you mutter putting you're head down on the desk.

Now, the formula of love. Has been formed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i hate myself sm rn, this was requested- but i misread the 'fluff' as 'lime.' Please i ill do  your request correctly @neko_mello forgive me 😭😭