『 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑀.❜ | Tsukasa

TW : Cussing, mentions of child abuse

Pt.2 of cold, yet its the opposite.
☁️ | w/c;  409
════════════════════════════════

   You heaved a deep sigh as you're boyfriend, Tsukasa Yugi. Stuck onto you like hot glue, legit hot glue your like sweating right now hlep.

   You're happy that he actually is keeping you warm but- 'ITS LEGIT WINTER WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE A DESERT RIGHT NOW?!' You shouted mentally, hearing soft snores from Tsukasa.

     "H-hey- babe, can you— get off of me?" You tried to ask nicely. Unlike his brother whose a deep sleeper, Tsukasa's a light one.

It's funny considering Tsukasa's the more energetic one. "Hmm..?" Tsukasa hummed as he stuck his head up from you're shoulder.

"Oh oki," He muttered unwrapping his arms around you, as he shifted his body away. "Thank you Tsu." You smiled being able to sleep.

Yet you woke up to Tsukasa mumbling words, he was shaking slightly and clenching his fist tight.

Mumbling the words : "P-please don't leave me, im sorry.. please I'm sorry- I know I'm annoying but—" He cried.

Oh fuck that's right, Tsukasa- he can't really sleep without hugging something.

I guess it's due since when he was younger- he and Amane experienced child abuse- always sleeping with his older twin. Hugging him closely,

I guess without something to hold when sleeping.. he's like a defenseless bug...

"Tsu-" You said as he shifted and turned, his face up staring at the ceiling. You hummed and moved away his choppy bangs- kissing his forehead.

Before hugging him, "I'll never leave you, no matter what. I'll stay until you're the one annoyed of me." You smiled hugging him as his shaking began to stop..

'Sorry for forgetting.. Tsu.' You mentally cried.. he knew about his condition when sleeping. Yet to make you feel comfortable, he forced himself to do that..

"thank you y/n.. i, love,, youu...." He drooled in his sleep as he stopped shaking completely. He hugged you back,

Both trapped in each others arms,, not feeling the warmth of the temperature.. but the warmth of eachother.

Yes,, this is what Tsukasa has been longing for.. to be able to have someone love him.

For someone to love him, is as if his dreams came true. His dreams? Ha. That was to find someone, just like you.. Y/N.

════════════════════════════════

i don't know man.. tsukasa being soft and scared is just : w o w

sorry that my updating is slow asf 🕺🕺