『 𝐹𝐴𝑈𝐿𝑇.❜ | Yugi Twins

⚫︎ REQUESTED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ 🥀 ꒱ ☁️ 』|| W/C ; 1162TW : Details of a deceased body, Foul Language

⚫︎ REQUESTED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❥ 🥀 ꒱ ☁️ 』|| W/C ; 1162
TW : Details of a deceased body, Foul Language.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          "Bye Y/N! We'll be back!" Her parents announced as they left on the cruise ship. The girl decided not to come,

            In her car as her butler drove her home. She sighed with her dull eyes; she felt empty. Sure she had everything, wealth, a caring family, popularity, friends, everything someone could ask for.

            Plus she was tired of the trips. Her studies were far more important.

            Yet— why did she feel hollow? Empty? As if she was waiting for a reward- or something? Why? Was the question she asked herself everyday.

             "Miss L/N, you're school is starting tomorrow please rest early." The maid suggested; "I will, don't worry so much." Y/N replied with her monetone voice.

             She fell asleep- and awoke early for school. She made sure to grab her Astronomy books and walked to school without the butler knowing.

             Out of all the things she liked in this world. Astronomy was one— the stars- the moon. It all made her feel dreamy-like; a feeling she never felt with anything.

              To be able to dream; without the worlds expectations. Yes; she dreamed of that.

               She was bombarded with males all; wanting to date her. For her love? Or wealth. She'll never know unless she dates them; which she won't.

                After school she smiled as she went to the roof; ah, what a mask she wore.

               Soon the night sky came, as she admired its beauty. She heard the rooftop door open and got out her knife, "Who's there?!" She shouted as two figures showed,

           "Yugi Tsukasa! And Yugi Amane!" A boy said- "Tsukasa!" Ah, that must be Amane then.

            "What she asked 'Who's there?!'" Tsukasa said mimicking you're voice on the 'Who's there.'

             "Anyways! We saw you're astronomy textbooks— with a telescope! Since my older brother is a nerd with Astronomy. I've decided to make you both friends!" Tsukasa announces.