- 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. | amane

fluff  ,, !

  LOVE : is such a wonderful thing, it feels so warm . so soft — so forgiving . a h/c haired color girl sighed , sipping her coffee from the beautifully painted glass cup .

   looking out the window as the birds chirped and wind called ... "love is something one cannot express .." she spoke , placing her cup down .

   the sounds of the keyboard being pressed upon echoed slightly in the cafe — "this isn't going anywhere ." the writer sighed ...

"i need to write about . something revolving love -" her train of thought was interrupted when "excuse me .." a soft voice chimed , "o- oh yes .!" she squeaked . "may i sit here - miss —? i notice you seemed busy as well , so i won't cause too much noise ."

  "u .. uh - mhm ." it was almost like fate for - when she looked into his amber eyes . she felt a feeling she never felt before ,, love ? perhaps . who knows — but ever since that male sat down . her fingers began to press the keys ,

   love is a feeling , that one feels when truly at home .

   she smiled , she only felt this way around him . although she doubts he even remembers her —

   a feeling of to where you can express anything , a feeling of true happiness and warmth.

   they had so much fun together ,, she felt ever so happy around him . if only he was here to see her smile ,,, they promised to stay together as well .

   where you would sacrifice so much for that person , where you can smile without a care in the world — !

   if only .. if only he was still here .

   although love may disappear ... although you may experience hardships with this feeling of happiness .

   "h hey . can i ask you a question -?" the male spoke up , "yes ..?" y/n stared up .. "are you a writer —?" he smiled at her , y/n blushed - "was it obvious -?" she wanted to die in a hole .

   "to be honest no , but - after seeing you type so diligently i couldn't help but wonder if you well — were a writer ." he scoffed at her expression . "yeah i- i am .." his eyes seemed to light up at her response .

   "that reminds me of a friend i had back when i was in highschool ." the male laughed weakly , "she said she was gonna become a writer ." he smiled . "i wonder if she achieved her dream .."

   y/n looked at the male , he looked so so familiar . looking at his coat she thought — "do you work somewhere with .. science -?" now he was the one to blush , "was it obvious. .." y/n laughed .

   "now that reminds me of a friend i had back in highschool ." y/n smiled to herself , "he said he was gonna become a science teacher ."

   "i wonder if his dream came true ." the male took a moment to think , "w well my dream did come true ." she whipped her head at him ; "it did y/n , and i can see yours did as well ." he smiled .

   "a - amane?" y/n gasped ,, "the one and only ." amane smirked — and just like that the two connected - talking about what they did recently .

   y/n and amane we're great friends in highschool yet , in y/n's third year she was forced to move suddenly . amane missed his dear friend so so much , and so did she ...

   they began to talk and talk , and soon enough they we're sitting on a park bench . "thanks for talking with me amane ," y/n smiled . getting up yet ,

   "don't think i forgot ." his serious tone surprised her , for when she turned around . she was met with a sight she couldn't believe .

   "y/n l/n - i still remember us being in a relationship , i still love you so so much , just as much as i did back then ... so - will you make me the happiest man on earth . and marry me -?" amane blushed ,,

   it felt as if time had stopped , just for a moment although ..

  although you may not find yourself happy ...

   "y- yes !" y/n cried as she hugged amane ,

   just hope for the better . and soon, you'll find happiness .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

#smallfluffmoent