- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. | yugi twins

━ ☁️ !!

━ ☁️ !!

a young girl with h/l h/c, walked through the halls of her old school. kamome gauken... she used to come to this school before moving.

she knew exactly where she was going yet- "y/n!" called her old friend from her first year of highschool here. "nene—?" y/n questioned. nene looked different, now being a third year. she had shorter hair- and seemed to get taller. her legs are still thick unfortunately.... well maybe to her unfortunately.

y/n choked as nene hugged her so tight she could barely breathe. "hnmm- i missed- you..!" nene finally let go, jumping up and down excitingly. "haha- me too!" the two shared mutual feelings, as they both walked down the halls.

"i'll go greet the seven wonders." y/n decided as nene cheered,

FIRST STOP; the three clock keepers.

"yooo, akan-" she felt someone hug her tightly from behind, as they laid their head on her shoulder. "WOAH HANAKO'S GONNA KILL YOU-!" nene shouted.

"w-welcome back.. y/n." cried akane; "you're such a simp." giggled the said girl ruffling his hair. mirai smiled flying over to the three. "i'm gonna tell seveennn-!" akane freaked out not wanting to deal with the little pest. and instantly unwrapped his arms, chasing after the small floating girl.

"welcome back y/n!- woah—!" mirai managed to shout before flying away, "welcome back." kako commented.. "glad to be back!" smiled the girl.

the three hung out as akane explained what y/n had missed. they tried making candy necklaces to please mirai.. yet akane ended up eating it in front of her as payback.

  ━ SECOND STOP; the misaki stairs.

y/n walked with nene, to the stairs. stepping on the numbered step needed- they were transported. "lord, what do you wa- y/n..?" yako shook.

"aha- that's me!" y/n smiled with her arms out, yako went and hugged her tightly. crying a bit.. "i thought you'd disappear lik- like misaki."

"moved for one year." she hugged yako back as nene smiled. she enjoyed seeing her friends happy, but she mostly enjoyed watching the dead be happy. once they've exited the joy of living - they're forced to watch as everyone else have fun- hang out, smile. more specifically — smile with their friends. they can't do anything at all... they're forced to simply watch, but for the seven wonders. their case is different; forced to live out - the rules, tales the living spread of them. they can't deny it, if they did they would disappear.

"w- welcome back." yako sniffled, "now don't tell anyone this." yako said almost instantly. wiping her tears - she's so embarrassed. you couldn't help but chuckle.