leaving wattpad, please read.

you guys can probably guess what this is all about- the title says well i'm leaving Wattpad. i hope you guys can understand my decision;

i loved all the little moments I've spent with all of you. thank you dearly for everything— i can't believe how i went from 0 followers to 290 with such time.

it means so so much really; yet I don't wanna disappoint any of you guys. with how i don't update my jshk and genshin books cause im moving fandoms.

so i decided to leave- please please understand my reasoning no matter how stupid it is.

and.. this is also an apology. but before we go on to the apology, i wanna say thank you.

thank you for all your comments, votes, reads, follows, and support. it truly means the world to me- which is why it pains me to do this.

the "this" is leaving Wattpad... and the apology is- i'm sorry. for leaving Wattpad so suddenly, I'm sorry for not doing all your request, I'm sorry for letting down all your expectations. I'm sorry that this isn't a really long enough explanation- and finally.

im sorry for pranking all of you cause i am basically the most worst piece of shit on life; as well as the bringer of angst.

anyways please don't h8 on me for this it's just fun to watch all of you guys have a whole mental breakdown.