『 𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑅.❜ | Tsukasa

TW : Blood, Murder, details of corpses

🥀 // W/C; 536
════════════════════════════════

  HUMMING as you went to visit your best friend! Tsukasa Yugi! He's so cool.

    Or so you thought.

    Opening the door happily- seeing as he sat on the couch, counting his fingers.. you giggled at the sight.

     "Tsu-ka-sa!" You whisper shouted, as his head perked up like speed.

      "Y/N!" He called and Floated over to you, "Hey!" He instantly hugged you as you held him tightly.

   "So what you been up too?" You asked as he thought. His eyes slightly darkening, before turning black. Smiling creepily at you- "nothing much!"

   You practically cringed at his creepiness, pinching his cheeks as he pouts. "Don't say that- when your facial expression says something way different! It's creepy!!" You shouted as he cried.

     Sakura giggled slightly, as Natsuhiko enjoyed her laugh- and the sight before him.

      He had never seen the shrimp that happy,

      His happiness, yours too. Will be ruined soon though..

       "Hey something bothering you?" You asked natsuhiko who.. for once seemed to be in a deep thought. "Huh? Oh nothing so far shrimp number two." He sighed showing his remarkable smirk.

        "Ehhh??" You said as he chuckled. "Hey! Hang out with me!" Tsukasa complained.

         "Alright Tsu!" You smiled,

   Struggling to find the male as you sobbed internally- where the hell is he?!

   "HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT HIDING AAAA!!" You cried before hearing soft giggles, "i know you did not just laugh at me." You
deadpanned before following the noises.

   "AHA!" You said catching Tsukasa who screamed happily.   

    your a liar.

    Tsukasa walked around the school before stumbling upon his bestie! Y/N!!

    With that he hugged tightly! Making sure to never let go!

    In case she flew away....?

   Not sure the boys pretty weird—

a huge dirty dirty liar.

    "Ah!" Y/N called as Tsukasa stared at her, getting lost in her e/c color orbs. "Ah!" He repeated.

   With that the two started their 'Ah' contest??

   Natsuhiko stared in confusion as the two giggled saying 'Ah' 24/7.

   "What the hell are you two doing?" He called, as you turned to him. "Ah!"

    "Ah!" Tsukasa responded as you struggled to hold back your laughter.

    "You two are lucky I didn't leave my wife with you two." He sighed.

    "You mean her leaving you.?"

     "shut it shrimp."

a- really- really big liar!

     "Hey.. Tsu." Y/N said calmly, staring at the sunset. "Let's stay together.. alright." She smiles at the floating male who's stopped floating.

     Extending her pinky as she smiled, "forever?" Tsukasa asked as she nodded humming, "forever."

how could you break that promise?!

    "i miss you y/n..." tsukasa said.. sadly, staring at you're grave.

     "you- promised.." tsukasa cried, feeling tears fall.

     "don't leave me..... forget about me, like amane. please-" tsukasa cries falling to his knees.

      if only on that day he went to save you, from falling. from doing such an action.

       maybe... he would be able to see that smile once more.

════════════════════════════════

you thought tsukasa said death x2  or Doritos lmaoooooo well probably at least.

but since I'm evil it's y/n that died </3

tried experimenting with my writing style,, will probably do more angst and fluff 🤲🤲