- 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. | tsukasa

genre : angst .
paring : tsukasa x !f reader .
+ extremely short 🧍
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

# LOVE was such a tiring thing , you like somebody for personality - looks or even both . it's even more tiring when the other doesn't feel the same ,, leaving you heartbroken . making you do stupid things , the saying "love makes you do dumb things" is correct . it really is — one would run through a battlefield for their lover if they truly treasured them .

why die for somebody who won't die for you ? and even if the relationship is perfect . it's hard to find that .. y/n sighed as she looked at her crush , tsukasa yugi .

to her he was perfect ,, he made her feel so jovial . his smile , the way he would rant endlessly about his interest , his cute-childish personality . yet ... he was . in a relationship already , with sakura nanamine .

her resting face was so elegant , her smooth voice , and her beautiful soft green locks of hair .. they were the opposite of eachother yet — that simply contrasted their relationship so well .

y/n sighed as she grabbed her books , "i can never face him ." with that you walked home . looking through your phone , you stopped looking at a certain photo .

it was you and tsukasa , you both were smiling happily . sliding to the next photo it was you both once again ,, tsukasa however kissing your cheek .

you missed him . ever since that day .

"hey .. y/n , let's break up." he sighed — you felt your world break . "h huh ?" "i'm sorry but .. let's just stop this relationship ."

"i .. alright ." you smiled , yet tears fell . you just wanted to cry , you had so much to say . so much to scream — yet in the end he walked past you . he didn't even bother looking back ,

perhaps you weren't good enough . "he was such an idiot in our relationship too ." you laughed to yourself ,

next was a screenshot of a text message he once sent: "y/nnn i know you're sleeping but, i just wanna say that i love you so much my beloved !! <3 you mean the world to me y'know that? i love hugging and kissing you so much, you're always so cute <33 thank you for having this relationship with me . i love you so much — so, let's stay together. alright? until death do us part (*'▽'*)♡︎♡︎." 

you were smiling , you didn't even realize but . you were smiling — despite your guys relationship ending it felt as if it was continuing . all thanks to his screenshot ,,

"i .. love you too tsukasa , until death do us part ."

when you in relationship so you write what you don't want happen 🤝