𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡. // tsukasa

• de3th & suicid3🥀 // angst

• de3th & suicid3
🥀 // angst.
════════════════════════════════

he knew,

"y/n!" called the small boy and tackled you from behind.. "ah! tsukasa!" she yelped. they both giggled as they laid on the floor.

he knew it all.

"what are you doing.. tsu?" you asked tsukasa whom sat on the window ledge. "nothing." he told you not even looking you in the eyes..

"hey.... let's stargaze." you told him as he stared with a confused look. you then tackled into him causing you two to fall-

of course you both landed perfectly; "what the hell!" he shouted.. you giggled. "you could've died!" he complained as you smiled laying in the grass.. "i don't mind! i'll stay with you then."

"you. nevermind go leave me alone." said tsukasa walking away.. he hated you.

so why.. why.

"tsukasaaa!! i'm bored!" you sighed, "go do something then." said tsu. natsuhiko chuckled softly at you two.

"that's funny! when it comes to y/n; the shrimps all mature." you raised your head and rested it on tsukasa's shoulder where he stood,

he didn't flinch but stayed quiet looking mad ish; "probably cause he loves me!" you joked.

he hated it.

"TSUKASAA!" you shouted as the flying male looked over to you. in the hell of mirrors and mirror brought you here—

"y/n?!" he screamed seeming surprised, you winked putting a hand on your chest. "the one and only!"

"who.." kou mumbled seeing how tsukasa was scolding you so loud everyone heard.

"don't come here again! you'll get hurt!" he scolded, "what! i don't care! what if you get hurt!"

"y/n.. i don't want you to die nor get hurt.... please." tsukasa said hugging you resulting in everyone there to be shocked.

your eyes widened and hugged him back. "i'll be sure of it."

he hated loving you..

"tsukasa!"

he hated how much he cared.. for you.

"tsukasa- accept it!" hanako shouted at his brother, "no! i won't! I'll never ever! just you wait amane! i'll find it! i'll do it!"

if only he followed his brothers words.. would he be in pain?

"tsumai? does that sound weird.." you hummed as tsukasa shrugged.. "i don't care." he sounded as if he was crying, his voice raspy and eyes puffy.

"did you get into a fight with hanako?!" you asked as he nodded; "jeez. this is why i said to stop messing with him and his friends- come here."

"you don't understand.." muttered tsukasa getting up.. "i'll find it.. i- i will." with that he walked out of the room leaving you in shock.

did he find it?

"how is she.. she's still alive!" hanako said in shock seeing you. "me? i always have been!" you said in a cool like tone.

"shut up amane. don't say a single word." tsukasa demanded causing his brother to stay quiet,

he did.. but every wish has a price.

"hanako.. what happened back there?" asked yashiro, kou nodded. "tsukasa or whatever seemed worried! i've never seen him like that."

"well.. i'll tell you."

every wish.. even the one granting it.

who was she to tsukasa? who was tsukasa to she?

only him and his brother could know...

"i.. i feel so bad for tsukasa." mumbled yashiro; "i want him to realize- to understand."

"y/n.. she died many years ago." hanako sighed,

she never existed.. it was only him.

"y/n was somebody who meant a lot to tsukasa when he was alive. she brought him happiness, but she committed suicide. act as if you see her okay natsuhiko." sakura said as he nodded, "alright milady."

when she died,, he cried. he wished. and wished yet—

"why! why! why can't i grant my own wish! just come back to life already!" cried tsukasa, so many tears...

"damnit! i hate you! i hate it! why— why did i fall in love with you!" he shouted and cried,

"i.. i just want.. i wish. i wish for you to be alive y/n.. please." tsukasa said, his brain. the feelings for you to be alive came,

and soon enough; his brain convinced him. you were alive,

"tsu stop crying!" you smiled.

all of the moments you and him spent together... were just memories of when you two hanged out when he was alive.

it was all in his head. you were never brought back to life. and once he accepts that,

only then could he truly wish for you. to be happy.

════════════════════════════════

i actually kinda like this concept

IF UR CONFUSED:

when tsukasa was alive, he met you. someone who brought him happiness.. when you committed suicide he couldn't handle it. so he took out his frustration on amane leading to him killing tsukasa. when tsukasa found out he was a supernatural who can grant wishes for the dead. he wished for you to come back to life. yet it didn't work. so his brain forced him to think it really did work, and you came back to life. all of those times you two spent in his afterlife, were just his memories with you. of course the scenery was different then his afterlife ones. it's like tsukasa's trauma after your death turned into something similar to an obsession? an obsession to bring you back to life no matter what. even if it was fake.