『 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑁.❜ | Yugi Twins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❥ 🥀 ꒱ ||  W/C ; 1054▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❥ 🥀 ꒱ ||  W/C ; 1054
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Amane! Look at that pretty woman!" A small choppy haired boy said. Pointing at a young girl who seems around her young ages.

      Amane stares and shrugs. Trying to go to her but their parents stop them ; "Where are you going Amane?" His mother asks worriedly.

       "There's a, cute.. girl there." He points to you as you seem to be looking at a book.

        "What do you mean?" His mother asks.

        "There's nobody there." Amane can fill a chill going down his spine as those words left his mother's mouth.

           What does she mean? A girls right there. Standing there. Looking at a book. All of a sudden— the girl and him make eye contact.

            She smiles at him before running away; Tsukasa's trying to convince they're dad that she exists. Yet he fails;

            Though her smile and E/C irises will never leave his memory.

           Or so he thought.

       Amane who is now in school is running to meet his best friend. Y/N L/N; she said she was a dead apparition who has the duty of maintaining the lives of those.

        Deciding their death date.

        Crossing their name out to have them die.

        An infinity sign to indicate them being an apparition.

          "Amane-" You say as the boy hugs you almost too fast. "Ah-" You fall on the floor. As he's still hugging you, he's seem to got attached to you.

           Then you feel even more weight on you as Tsukasa seems to have joined in.

           "Alright you two. Off. I have stuff to do,," You demand with a sigh.

           "But— will you stargaze with us? Tomorrow Tonight?" Amane asks.

Though.. if only you realized
sooner.