𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

████████████████████████████████

TW: Foul Language.
| this shit ain't even a fluff or an angst just pure crackhead energy. |

████████████████████████████████

"hi it's me.. that one dead person that has nothing to do in their afterlife." y/n said in front of a camera.

"so i pour water on pour children cause why not?? im dead what's the worse that could happen????" y/n continued before hearing the door being kicked down.

"your the apparition causing all of this mishap hm?" teru chuckled lightly as you stared.

. . .

"AAAAAHHHH PLEASE DONT KILL ME I- ITS MY RUMOR AHAHD!!" you shouted as your tripped but got up- thanks to that trip you dodged him.

"IM STILL RECORDING THOUGH BRCUASE THESE WILL BE MY LAST AA—" you shouted as he slashed-

"AHA!" finding glasses you wore them. "you wouldn't hurt someone with glasses right?"

teru stares at you as an awkward silence filled the air- 'how nice he wouldn-' just then the glasses split in half.

"depends on the person." he said as a dark aura surrounded him.

"huh? i see.. she left." teru muttered seeing how you left after he closed his eyes for like 5 seconds.

"HANAKO!"

"heehh?? you came to see me~?"

"no."

"meanie."

you and hanako intersected as yashiro stared, "i need you as bait."

"what?"

hanako screamed as tape covered his mouth- ropes tightened around his body as he cried.

his amber eyes softening when he stared into your e/c color ones.

"what? don't look at me with those big 'ol eyes." you say as he squints his eyes.

"BAHAHAHAHHA THATS ACTUALLY FUNNY WHAT." you cackled as he screeched.

with that another door got broken down, "bro the door was open whats the point of breaking it down at this point??"

teru stood as a door laid down on the floor beneath him.

"welp hanako- it's your cue." you said struggling to hold him.

he cried shaking violently as you held him, getting ready. you threw him at teru who just ducked, with that hanako was thrown out the window.

"woopises—" you said as teru stared with a : "really bruu." look.

"watch this!" you say as fire adorned on you're hands.

"getting ready to attack- what?" teru suddenly said. watching as fire butterflies were made- "that wasn't free now don't kill me." you smiled with a wide grin as he raised his sword.

"you are a rude piece of sh!t you know that." you say getting ready to defend yourself before-

"TIEDNAKO!" hanako appeared- "my savior!" you smiled, he kinda looked pissed but who cares.

it was hot.

"BEHOLD TERU!" you shouted as the boy stared with complete shock.

"MY STAND!!" you smirked pointing at the male as hanako broke out of his binds- his haku jodai swirling around as wind span around the room.

"BEHOLD! MOONBOY." you said grinning at teru.

a hanako that was buff... "HAHA!! SCARED?"

you chuckled looking at him. stopping.

with that you hid behind teru- "oh god that's scary as fuck-" you cried as buff hanako flexed.

"pls don't do that hanako you're giving trauma." you say as teru nodded.

"shake humans for i! buff hanako has descended!" he smirked flexing his muscles.

the window was broken as tsukasa appeared smiling, "ama- ohhh-" he stopped staring at his buff brother.

. . .

"please stay away from me." buff hanako hid behind teru as tsukasa stared tilting his head.

"ehhhh how mean amane." tsukasa crossed his arms.

tsukasa walked closer as you three stepped back, before completely running.

"AAAAHH PLEASE DONT KILL US YOU SMALL INSERT THE R ASIAN SLUR!!" you cried as tsukasa cackled.

he even scared teru... wow.

████████████████████████████████

hey besties i rewrote it 💃💃 (anybody remember this ahahdh)