『 𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺.❜ | Hanako

TW : cussing, mentions of covid

☁️ // w/c; 770
.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

The girl sighed as her mom cut her hair. Piece by piece. The long hair of hers was now cut.

After the haircut was done she rushed to the mirror. It was an odd sight— seeing her long hair now lost.

She went and was on her phone until, 'Does Hanako even like girls with short hair?' The girl suddenly thought.

Ah yes, that anime. The anime of which she treated the ghost boy as a real person,

"Oh god what have I done! Hanako will never like me with this short hair! He can't even say yes or no— he likes Yashiro and her hair is super long!" She cried into her pillow.

Her phone suddenly glowed- "huh?" With such she opened her E/C irises to reveal.

"this bathroom.." You mumble. "Eh! Are you okay!" A girl with the iconic creamed hair went to you.

"Yashiro?" You ask. She stares, "THE SCHOOL PRINCESS KNOWS MY NAME?!!" She shouts jumping back and hugging the wall.

'School princess?' Looking you saw you had the school uniform, yet. You're hair wasn't long. It was still short yet— H/C....

'ITS STILL SHORT.' You cry internally with a 'I fu**** up' face.

"Yashiro? What's with the scre- oh~ whose this cutie~?" The voice you feared to here. The voice that make you go:

BARKBARKABRK GRRRR WHEKRJRK BARREKKKLK GRRRRRRGRGRHRHR BARJRKR AAAAAAAA UR SO HOTTT CRYINGGGG

Turning around instantly— 'fu**' was what you thought.

"Uhhh I'll leave!" You say. 'Oh how hot that male was.' You thought saying spanish prayers.

"You can see me~? Not only that, I'm hot? Hmm~" The voice says before hands, holding you're shoulders.

Turn you around to face the male— 'yashiro helphelp.' You think internally.

'THE BI*** PASSED OUT! CAUSE I SAID HER NAME?? HOW FAMOUS AM I HOLY SHI*.' You shout seeing her passed out body.

"Say something~ won't you? For me~ for Ha-na-ko~?" He whispers his name huskily, sound by sound in your ear. His hot breath against it. You can practically feel is Amber orbs staring at your head. Smirking,

"h-hi—" You squeak. He chuckles; giggling like a child. "Haha! That was cute!" He says.

'Hey god it's me again. I think I'm gonna go now. My life is fulfilled. My existence is good, I can ascend happily.' You think crying happily. Your crush just called an embarrassing action you did cute.

"You're Hanako-San... right?" You look up. "Yup!" He smiles.

"As for my wish! Can- can you tell me, do you like girls with short hair!" You blush. He stares blinking before going into a fit of laughter—

"Why? Do you wanna date me!" He holds his stomach. 'To be blunt yes.' You think.

"It's just,, I've been single for god who knows how long. My hair just got cut- my pride and joy.. so I'm wondering if anybody would like it..." You blush feeling you're H/C hair.

"Hmm~ any girl is fine with me. It's they're personality that matters really." He thinks. "But, short haired girls are pretty cute. I like them a lot." He finishes.

"Oh! Okay thank you!" You smile about to leave before you get pinned to the wall— "oof!" You say.

"A-A-Ah! Don't forget the price~" He smirks tilting his head as his right hand cages you.

'yessir punish me. I MEAN—' You choke at your own words in you're head.

"The price is~ for you to be mine." He grins. "I mean, you did ask if I liked girls with short hair? Right?" He smirked.

"Oh I also don't like Yashiro. At all. Her hair is eh, you on the other hand~" He flirts.

'Wait a fu**ing minute. YO A** BROUGHT ME HERE??' You scream internally once more.

"So~" Before you can say a word he kisses you. He pulls away putting the scale in his mouth, biting it apart. Kissing you again, as he transfers the scale.

'If this was my world. Yo a** would be dead due to me cause of co**d.' You say as he deepens the kiss.

"Enjoy your stay in this world~ Y/R/N." He grins before disappearing into white smoke.

"To my fullest, Amane." You smile touching you're lips. Somehow, he still felt warm. Even when dead...

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

so i cut my hair. was worried Hanako didn't like it. Ik he doesn't exist but he's my imaginary bf so i made this to feel better—