𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬. // tsukasa • actual fluff

☁️ // fluff━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☁️ // fluff
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  YOU SAT IN THE in the classroom room as a certain person braided your hair..

  sighing as you looked outside, the shining sun the glistening pond. the cheers of the students, the soccer game that was going on.

  "tsukasa won't you play outside instead of staying with me all the time...? with amane perhaps." you sigh, as the boy just hummed.

   "why should i?" he whispered in your ear as he leaned on you to grab a mirror. lifting the mirror up, as it showed your face.

   "you are my favorite person after all. i enjoy spending time with you." he smirked narrowing his eyes at the reflection of you.

   you blushed slightly as the male whistled, continuing to style your hair.

   "we should go somewhere after school." you said as the male tied your braid. "where?" he asked,

   fixing his glasses, as he narrowed his eyes at the hair accessories on the desk behind him.

   picking out a butterfly shaped one, that was f/c.

   "perhaps the park?" you smiled; swinging your legs back and forth as the male hummed in thought.

   "sounds good to me, i know this really pretty flower trail." he spoke as you nodded.

   "hey! dont nod! i'll mess up your hair!" tsukasa pouted,  pulling your hair not too hard as you whined in pain quietly.

   a little bit more minutes and students were rushing in the classroom. to find your hair completely different, in a h/l braid.

   "y/n-san! who did your hair?" they inquired as you smiled, before turning around. to see the male sleeping soundly- his glasses folded on his desk.

   "tsukasa." you smiled sweetly as they all gaped, "i thought he was well.. crazy?" they chuckled as you frowned.

   "he isn't like that at all." you defended. "tsukasa's a very caring person."

   they all just giggled, "guess your pretty special y/n to be able to see the side of him." one said.

   "agreed! he usually glares at me when i try to get close!" another agreed.

   upon hearing that you thought, your e/c color orbs turned to the sleeping male. as the teacher came in you woke him up.