Chapter 1: Dawn Of Quirks

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya at the age of 24 knew that the world was unfair. It was unfair that his mother had to die. It was unfair that his father started to fall apart and he was unable to put him back together. Izuku would blame himself for the rest of all time for the amount of death and destruction that would follow his father's footsteps. However, he would keep pushing forward. There were many things he needed to do and many things that needed to be completed. Izuku was moving through the dark city heading towards the warehouse he agreed to meet at. The city was plagued by darkness due to the power generators having been damaged and no one could repair them due to the chaos. As such, people had to resort to candles and firewood to light the night or keep themselves warm via other means. It felt like the world had fallen back into the stone age for some parts of the country and Izuku wished that the chaos would come to an end quickly but he knew that was going to be impossible.

Izuku arrived at the warehouse and looked around and then saw in the depths of the warehouse were the people he was here to meet. He headed over to them and when he was only a handful of feet away they noticed him come up since he had gotten so good in his training. Izuku had been training himself to go undetected in his movements and he's just been getting better and better at it as time was passing. That is what war does to you after all. It forces you to evolve and adapt. "Good to see you nephew." stated a man with white hair. Izuku smiled and nodded his head. "Good to see you as well uncle. How have you all been?" Izuku asked the man who was his uncle. This man was Kenneth Shigaraki aka his father's brother. "We've been good as we can be for the past two years. I see you have been enjoying your outfit you put together... did you really have to base it off a game though?" asked Kenneth. Izuku just chuckled and said he had to. He was planning to go into the shadows when he operated most of the time so it helped him blend in with the darkness and help keep his identity a secret. The outfit was great but it also had some green like Izuku's hair but not as dark as his. The outfit also had arm coverings that had hidden blades in them. Izuku could trigger the two blades to come out and he could use it to stab people or cut them.

 Izuku could trigger the two blades to come out and he could use it to stab people or cut them

Izuku's uncle and his associates just rolled their eyes at Izuku

Izuku's uncle and his associates just rolled their eyes at Izuku. They all knew though Izuku was right and Izuku had become quite skillful. Izuku was hated by All For One or otherwise known as Hisashi Midoriya because he would keep breaking into All For One bases and laying waste to them all. It's undeniable that without Izuku they would have faced a lot more troubles than they have been. Now you might be wondering why Izuku was breaking into his own father's bases? Well, simple really! Izuku was opposing his father's plans of conquering Japan! They were currently living in what they call the dawn of quirks or superpowers! Fantasy was becoming reality as people were being born or awaking quirks and were causing chaos or using them to better their lives or others. However, with all different things and changes there comes problems. One problem was that people had discriminated against those with quirks and some were even trying to kill those with quirks. This didn't represent the majority of the population but there was enough that it caused a problem and fighting between the two sides broke out.