Chapter 27: Mall Incident

3rd POV:

Weeks have passed and it was closing in on the end of the semester which Izuku was thankful for as it meant he would have some more free time to do things as he wished to look into more of what he had found recently. There were things that were looking weird in regards to the hero commission themselves as Izuku had found some concerning details about the relationship between Hawks and commission which didn't paint a good picture in Izuku's mind. These things were leading to the fact that the commission had participated in purchasing children as child soldiers as they trained them up into powerful pawns since they wanted more control over the hero system by having powerful heroes that obeyed only them. This downright pissed Izuku off and raised concerns about the commission likely aiming to rebel against the Royal Family.

The Emperor himself was not happy the day that Izuku had made his way to the Royal Palace and reported his initial findings as it appeared the commission was willing to commit treason against the Royal Family. More Shadow Guards were put on the case under Izuku so that they could speed the investigation up. If Izuku didn't have to maintain his cover in the school he could increase the speed but as it stands he has to maintain the cover at the school since they still need to deal with All For One as Izuku was sure his father knew about him being there and would likely make his appearance soon due to some recent events that had happened recently.

One of these recent events was when Shigaraki and Izuku had a run-in at the mall due to the class preparing for their summer camp trip after everyone passed the final exams. Shigaraki asked Izuku quite kinder than he would have thought for a private conversation since they were standing in the middle of the mall which Izuku agreed since he didn't want the class seeing them or anyone panicking though Izuku did grab his phone from behind him back and start a text to Nezu quickly alerting him of the situation.

"I believe you are Shigaraki that attacked my classmates at the U.S.J, what exactly do you want from me?" Izuku asked and Shigaraki nodded his head and looked at Iuzku before speaking up. "My master wanted me to send you a message. Banish that thought out of your mind for you could steal or destroy and hatred shall never be directed at you." Shigaraki said before getting up and walking away before turning back slightly and bowed his head before walking away. Izuku was stunned since he knew those words that Shigaraki delivered. They were a version of the words that his father said to him right before his first death when Izuku had asked Hisashi Midoriya if he hated him. 

The meaning of it was that All For One still loved Izuku even though he opposed him which made Izuku smile but also confirmed the fact that his father knew that Izuku was indeed alive as they had planned for him to learn. Izuku regained his composure as he pulled his phone out and texted Nezu that Shigaraki had left already. Nezu did inform Izuku that the police would be at the mall soon which meant that the detective and All Might would use this incident as a way to question Izuku about his involvement with the League. Izuku sighed at that and really just wanted to just bolt but knew that would cause a hassle of messes. 

The other students from 1-A that had come to the mall had found Izuku and asked what was going on if he knew. "Shigaraki from the League of Villains was here and ran into me. The police are already on the wall since I texted Principal Nezu the moment he appeared." Izuku said which calmed them all down as police entered the mall and Izuku could see the detective but also All Might in his skinny form. Eijiro sent Izuku a look that Izuku rolled his eyes at since he would be fine. The detective walked over and asked if everyone was fine and they all gave their answers as Izuku just nodded his head.

The detective told them all that he would need to get their statements from them. After a while, Izuku found himself alone with the detective but All Might was slightly away within hearing distance. All of the other students already left except Eijiro who was a bit further away since Eijiro really didn't trust All Might in not doing anything against Izuku. The detective started to ask Izuku about his encounter with Shigaraki in the mall. "He found me in the middle of the mall and asked me for a private conversation which I agreed to since I didn't need people around us freaking out and causing chaos," Izuku said which the detective wrote down the statement and made the truth mark next to it. The detective then asked Izuku if he knew why Shigaraki sought him out.