Chapter 8: What are you!?

3rd POV:

Izuku had found a location of another lab from a raid he did on a different lab from some scientist that was on the run from the government. They had conducted some illegal experiments and didn't want to stop so they ran away from the government which turned them into illegal scientists. These scientists had some other lab that Izuku was currently heading towards. It was on a small island off the main island of Japan. As such, Izuku currently was on a boat heading towards the Island. Izuku did have some quirks that could get him to the Island but he didn't want to draw attention and decided to go naturally across to the Island like other travelers. As such, that is how Izuku found himself on a boat traveling towards the Island with a bunch of other people. 

It took about 6 hours for the ferry boat to arrive on the Island and Izuku checked in at a hotel on the Island. The Island was called Oshima Island and it was best known for its scenic spots and beautiful camellias flowers. However, what Izuku was interested in was the supposed lab that was hidden on this island. Based on the information that he gathered from the other lab the lab on this Isaldnw was hidden on one of the Island sides near the sea and had a sea entrance and a land entrance. Supposedly whatever organization behind this had built an entrance on the sea that opens and closes so they could hide the insides but open it to receive their supplies by ships that they owned. The land entrance was supposed to be hidden in rocks near the sea but was still on land.

Izuku soon explored the area and spent the day but didn't find it. This repeated for about two weeks and Izuku was still not finding the hidden lab. 'It's really hidden well or there is no lab here.' Izuku thought. However, one-day Izuku saw in town two men who just didn't fit in. They acted like they were used to moving around on the Island on how they interacted with the locals but something about them just told Izuku that they didn't belong on this Island. It was how they carried themselves and acted. Most of those that lived on this island worked in the local fishing business or in other shops on the Island but the two men's hands didn't look like they did heavy labor work or any of the work that was typically done on this Island. As such, Izuku decided to follow the two men all day. 

These men stopped at several different places but didn't appear to be going home any time soon. They acted as if they haven't been in the town for a while and were enjoying themselves which was strange since if they did live on the Island then they would have all the time in the world to enjoy the local shops. After about a few more hours the men looked as if they were done for the day and Izuku used his quirks and hid his presence and followed them from a distance. Soon they headed towards an area that had no homes unless they had planned to walk about 8 miles to the next port town area. However, about 30 minutes in the wall they looked around and left the road once they were sure that no one was around. This caught Izuku's interest. 'Seems I found some workers in the hidden lab!' Izuku thought as he got up closer to the two men and followed closely behind. 'Godo thing I've practiced me breathing and acquired a quirk that made holding my breath so much easier!' Izuku thought as he remembered the increased lung quirk. This quirk provided Izuku with a larger lung capacity which allowed him to hold his breath for longer! This was good for swimming underwater but it was perfect for his stealth quirk!

After walking about 5 minutes into the field and towards a cliff area closer to the sea the men looked around again and then they went behind a rock. Izuku hurried up closer and saw them pushing a rock that revealed a keypad. Izuku watched the keys they pressed and remembered the code. After the door opened Izuku slipped in with them as he had taken another breath and was ready to discover the new areas they were taking him to. After about a 3-minute elevator ride down into the earth, they arrived at a lab! 

 After about a 3-minute elevator ride down into the earth, they arrived at a lab!