Chapter 29: Attack!

3rd POV:

Away from the summer training camp of UA was a bar that had numerous villains located in it. On the wall of the said bar was a TV screen that had nothing but static on it and it had always stayed this way no matter what as this TV was how All For One got information and heard noises from the bar. As All For One sat in his chair in the lab he called for Shigaraki to come to him which meant Kurogiro would warp him over. All of the people in the bar seemed to tense at the sound of his voice as they had no idea who he was since they never got a clear understanding of who All For One was which entertained the man. After waiting a few moments Shigaraki walked into the lab from the warp gate that Kurogiro had opened as even Kurogrio stood behind Shigaraki as well. 

All For One paused any sound from going out of his TV to the bar location and then moved his head in the direction of Kurogri and Shigaraki. "Shigaraki I believe you plan to attack the summer camp?" All For One asked to ensure he was up to date with his successor's plans which earned a confirmation from Shigaraki. "Who are your targets since you have no power to capture my son even though I would love to get him back home to me?" All For One asked and Shigaraki said he was going after the current user of One For All Eijiro Kirshiima which earned a nod from All For One. There were also a few more side targets as well that might have interesting quirks for his master to take like the brainwashing quirk or the dark shadow quirk but Shigaraki said he wanted to see if he could turn them first since they would likely receive abuse from current society due to their quirks. All For One nodded his head and approved of the targets and offered Shigaraki one of the spare Nomu's to help in the plan as well which Shigaraki thanked him for. 

All For One did warn Shigaraki to avoid angering his son. "It's unknown what power my son truly holds because based on what we learned, from documents and information, he has a copy quirk that he can force himself to retain quirks but I feel as if there is more to it as I know for sure my son has some form of extreme regeneration quirk or possibly an extremely god-like quirk that would be an immortality quirk since I know for a fact that I had landed a killing blow on him during the dawn of quirks at flashpoint and felt his heart come to a stop. The issue with all of this is the fact that he should have been quirkless from what I saw back then so I don't know for sure what he has nor can I know unless I can get my hands on my son. Do you understand?" All For One asked and Shigaraki nodded his head. All For One had stressed to be very wary of Izuku Midoriya aka Shadow due to how long his son had been alive and the power he has displayed over the few centuries they had been alive. 

Shigaraki did feel jealous of All For One's son for a bit at the start when he learned of Izuku Midoriya but those thoughts went away after All For One explained that his son would never join their side but instead Shigaraki should respect his son due to the will, determination, and true heroic qualities that his son held. The words that All For One had said at the time were that "My son isn't like the fake heroes nowadays. Instead, he fought to protect those with quirks and stop people from dying with no attention of being famous or being repaid. He never cared what quirk someone had and always showed love and kindness to them all since he took after his mother so much. He was the first underground hero because he did not desire to be known and only wished to save people from death and from being harmed. He was in truth the world's first true official hero of the quirk era." All For One had said to Shigaraki which had installed some respect into the child-like mind of Shigaraki. That respect had only grown even more as All For One would tell stories of what his son would always do to oppose him and save people. 

Shigaraki had asked his master why he still loved his son even though he had caused so many issues for him over the centuries and All For One turned to Shigaraki and said "It's because he is my blood and my child. I still loved and cared for my own brother who had opposed me so much and if possible I would have captured him instead of killing him. I had planned to only injure him so much and then heal him once I had him secured but things didn't go as planned. I was also still enraged by what I had believed to be my son's death, not even a full two years since it had happened." All For One explained to his successor why he still loves and cares for his son so much that he wouldn't dream of killing his son since he would only at max keep his son contained once he defeated his son. All For One also told Shigaraki that his son could be considered as Shigaraki's older brother as well since All For One had cared for Shigaraki similar to a son. Of course not to the level of love he had for his own son but he also knew his own child would never join forces with him as well.