Chapter 7: Emperor Taka, The Meta Liberation Army, and the 6th User

3rd POV:

More years passed for Izuku and now in a blink of an eye 30 more years had passed. It's been 102 years since his uncle's death and Izuku could still remember those events like it was yesterday for him. Izuku himself was 130 years old which blew his mind that he was over 100 years but due to his quirk he looked like he was in his late 20's or early thirties. 'Good thing that the quirk made me stop gaining when it did. I look old enough to go into bars in my original appearance if I ever want to..' Izuku thought. Many things have happened during these years and some were good and some were bad. The 5th user has held the quirk for roughly 35 years now making him the newest recorded holder for holding it the longest since the 4th user only held it for around 30 years before passing it and dying to All For One. Outside of One For All, Izuku also had to say goodbye to a dear old friend.

Emperor Takada had abdicated from the throne due to his failing health but had soon passed away within a week of abdicating. He was younger than his father was when he stepped down but he was still quite old. The crown prince and soon-to-be emperor was now in his early fifties and would be taking the emperor's seat. Izuku had been called back for the ceremony and was currently hiding in the roof area like he did last time. Taka had noticed him just like his father did and smirked. Sadly, emperor Takada couldn't be at the ceremony because of his recent death. The ceremony came and went. The new emperor dismissed everyone and had called the shadow guards out. Izuku decided to stay put until Taka looked up and rolled his eyes. "That means you as well uncle." He said and the shadow guards were confused since the late emperor was an only child. Izuku just chuckled and dropped down. "I'm always impressed with you and your ancestors. You are the only ones to ever sense me when I'm hiding." Izuku said with a smirk. The guards quickly got around the new emperor but were told to stand down. They looked confused until they recognized the person in front of them. Some of them were there when this person had done his little stunt with the late emperor and they bowed to him and the others followed. Emperor Taka dismissed them all and Izuku and he talked. 

"My father before passing said I had a ceremonial action to undergo with you?" Taka asked and Izuku gave him the instructions on where to find the scroll and how to get into the hidden area to grab it. He did it and found a picture. "This face? It's you isn't it from what I remember." Taka asked and he then saw Izuku's face. "You really never age do you?" Taka asked. Izuku nodded his head and confirmed it. Then Izuku got to the more important parts of this ceremony. Confirming everything he knew about All For One and the threats. "What all did your father teach you about All For One?" Izuku asked and Taka looked confused which answered the question itself. Taka said he didn't know the name.

"Okay... I'll fill you in on everything you need to know since this has been important for the emperors to know. There aren't many left alive that know of what really happened back in the dark ages of Japan. What all do you know about that time so I can fill in the blanks and correct any information that you have wrong?" Izuku asked and Taka explained what he knew from the little records they had. Most were lost due to the fires back then. Izuku nodded his head and then explained everything as he lived it. "As you know, I am immortal. What you don't know is how the flashpoint and the quirk riots really started. How the dark ages happened and how the nation of Japan fell during the dark ages." Izuku stated and the eyes of Taka widened. "There was a man that started out as good... he soon fell from being good and turned down the path of evil. He wasn't pure evil as many would say but instead, it was a slow descent into madness. His wife was killed and he blamed the anti-quirk people and the government for it. Then at that point, his objectives started to change and he started to abuse his quirk and gain power for his own personal use. His goal now was to overthrow the government and in the end, he did for a short period of time. He ended up taking his quirk name as his name and it was All For One. His quirk allowed him to take, give, and combine quirks as he wished and he started groups and gathered power to rule. He led a protest which collided with the anti-quirk protest and it was called the flashpoint. It was also the day I died and discovered my immortality. I soon met the emperor your grandfather and he helped me greatly. He appointed me as the leader of the shadow guards and my main mission was to cause havoc for All For One operation for as long as I lived. This mission contained under your father and if you wish it will continue under you since All For One has gained some anti-aging quirk or some high regeneration that is keeping him alive. I don't think it's an immortal quirk because if it was he would be far more active in his movement and do more actions in the public light instead of the underworld. Now, do you know what my quirk is?" Izuku asked and Taka said immortality and Izuku shook his head. He looked at Taka and told him the truth of who he was.