Chapter 34: Annoyances

3rd POV:

Izuku arrived back at the Royal Palace and gave the flash drive to the Vice-Commander. "Send some spare Shadow Guards to monitor from a distance on the clean up of the hospital but they shouldn't be seen. The flash drive contains all information from the doctor's computer so have someone go through it and make sure we aren't missing anything important like other lab locations then destroy the information since we don't need that leaking out." Izuku said and the man nodded his head and told Izuku that his son was with the Royals in the dining hall. Izuku thanked him and headed over to the dining hall since he was honestly hungry himself and wondered if he had time to join them to eat since EIjiro should have arrived about 30 minutes ago due to the drive from the police station to the royal palace. 

Izuku walked into the dining room and saw everyone was just now starting to eat as they told him to sit down as the Emperor had someone go prepare Izuku some food. "Didn't already have it made... the betrayal!" Izuku said with a dramatic flair that just got an eye roll from everyone. The Emperor spoke up and asked how the hospital clean-up went and Izuku sighed and spoke up. "Overall, good and quick. The doctor is now in the SP-Delta with my father and the others. I had Nezu send police and heroes to help on the hospital so they could detain everyone and question them which I left them with all of that work as I and the shadow guards dealt with the hoard of Nomu's below the hospital since there quite a few. Also had to deal with All Might showing up..." Izuku said as he muttered the last part as the Emperor sighed and asked if the man was going to keep being an issue. 

"I don't know... I would bet he will throw a fit when he discovers I am connected to All For One and have adopted Eijiro. I really don't need him trying to fight me on custody if he claims I am unfit somehow which would be annoying since he holds sway with the courts due to public views of him still." Izuku said and Eijiro seemed a bit tense at that which everyone noticed. Eijiro spoke up and asked if that truly was a risk which sadly Izuku had to admit it was which didn't sit well with EIjiro but the Emperor came in to save the day as he pulled out an official paper and wrote an imperial decree which is hardly used by the Royal Family since they just would pass actual laws via the normal process. To overrule an imperial decree which acts as law the entire Diet would have to vote to overturn it and need a majority that is lower than the supermajority they need to overturn a normal law that the Emperor makes. 

The Imperial decrees are tended to be used for fast actions or quick fixes to issues so Izuku was surprised Takedo was writing one but was stunned to see what was written when it was given to him by another Shadow Guard. "Did you really just use an imperial decree to make my adoption of Eijiro unbreakable? Thanks though." Izuku asked and thanked the Emperor which EIjiro was shocked and thanked him as well. Takedo just told Izuku to think of it as repaying the immortal debt the family owes him for all the things he had done over the centuries since Izuku was always their go-to tool to deal with actions that needed to be handled in the dark or removal of others like villains or corrupt officials. Izuku nodded his head but thanked Takedo once again. 

"Outside of All Might and all of that... I need to make a stop at the prison again since I forgot to ask who the mole in UA was. Oversight on my part but I am betting there is one because otherwise, I have no idea how they found the camp and other actions like finding me at the mall for Shigaraki to deliver the message." Izuku said and the Emperor told him to go to the prison before returning to get Eijiro since he wanted the entire League issue done outside of the various operations that would fail by themselves without All For One to keep them going. Izuku nodded his head and really wondered who the mole was going to be. 

The conversation did shift to the topic of if Izuku would reveal himself as Shadow and his connection to All For One. Eijiro was curious as well in all honestly. "I am most likely going to do it but I kind of want to milk the entrainment a bit more but I know Eraserhead might push the issue due to the camp incident. So I see me removing myself from 1-A before the start of the semester since I am sure they will question me soon." Izuku said and the emperor nodded his head and told him to just deal with All Might if the man threatened to go public with the information. Izuku asked how he wanted him dealt with and the emperor looked up and said he didn't care as long as his identity of Shadow wasn't leaked to the public since he still needed to do his job as that and if All Might threatened to turn the public against him then it was treason against the Royal Family since Izuku was more or less family plus Izuku was the commander of the Shadow Guards which would still consist as an act of treason against the Royal Family to expose a Shadow Guards identity since they protected the royal family.