Chapter 11: All Might Vs All For One

3rd POV:

Izuku sat and waited almost a full day when he heard it. He heard the rumbling of a battle. Izuku looked outside of the building he was camped out on and started to look around the area. He could feel the rumble of the earth from an intense battle as people were evacuating the city. Izuku looked and saw they were all coming from one main direction so Izuku headed in that direction. He slowly moved up and could see a hole in the ground that was next to a building. 'Must lead to an underground base that belongs to father.' Izuku thought. Izuku looked around more and saw police and he then saw Gran Torino and Sir Nighteye. 'Well Gran Torino didn't age well... he got very short!' Izuku thought as he remembered how tall Gran Torino was compared to his height nowadays. The years were not kind to Gran Torino. Izuku just kept waiting and wanted the fight to come to the surface because if he went in now the police, Gran Torino, and Sir Nighteye might stop him or well try to stop him.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, Sir Nighteye did some hand movements and pointed to a spot that everyone looked at, and then a few moments later the ground broke as a figure came flying out. It was Izuku's father Hisashi Midoriya aka All For One. A few seconds later came another figure out of the new hole and it was All Might. All Might wasn't unscathed from the battle while All For One had only minor wounds. 'It's rare for my father to get injured nowadays so All Might has done quite a good job but my father is still stronger. I don't even need to see his quirks to know that based on my experience. I would have a challenge at fighting my father and winning in a head-on battle and I know I can currently deal with All Might due to my experience and quirks.' Izuku thought. Izuku just waited and waited to look for a good time to get involved. The moment Izuku showed himself he would be showing the shadow outfit and All For One would not take kindly to that since it's been almost two centuries since Izuku's death. He would do anything to find out who was behind the mask to punish them.

As such, Izuku just waited but a problem happened. All Might gave into his anger! 'Dammit, All Might! It's been years, I understand losing people but you can't get riled up that easily!' Izuku thought as he heard his father taunt All Might about his master's death. Sir Nigheye and Gran Torino were heading to All Might's location to try and help him but it didn't work as All For One impaled All Might with a quick attack and penetrated his stomach and lung area. 'DAMMIT!' Izuku thought as he got very close to the battle and All Might looked as if he was getting up to try to attack but All For One was going for the killing blow. The biggest problem with All Might dying was that he still had the full One For All meaning he never transferred it. Izuku got behind All Might, Sir Nighteye, and Gran Torino so they didn't see him and then revealed himself just standing there. 'This should cause my father to react and think he is seeing my ghost.' Izuku thought. 

As Izuku had predicted All  For One was aiming for the killing blow as All Might was going for one more blow with a lot of power behind it. Before they reached through All For One noticed someone else and he broke his concentration because of who he saw. He saw what appeared to be his son and at that moment his attack weakened and he was overpowered as All might delivered a devastating blow to his head causing the ground to shatter and a giant hole is formed as the base under it collapsed below. Izuku quickly hid as All Might turned around to see what All For One got shocked at but saw no one. Soon All Might collapsed due to his wounds and Gran Torino and the others took him away. Izuku on the other hand went to the hole and looked down. 'What is that!?' Izuku thought as he saw his father's body fall into some purple mist. Izuku tried to grab the body and confirm his father's death but he didn't get to the bottom in time as it was taken away. 'Well fuck... they failed to kill my father which is a weird statement to come from the child!' Izuku thought as he got out of the hole and went to follow the others that had All Might. He would need to worry about All For One later because until he confirmed that his father stopped breathing himself he would always consider him to be alive.