Chapter 28: Summer Camp!

3rd POV:

Izuku could feel the suspicion radiating off all of the staff that would look at him from time to time as he walked through the halls of UA or sat in classes. Izuku didn't need a quirk to tell himself that none of them trusted him which quite frankly disappointed Izuku due to his staff being that easily turned onto a student due to a sheer lack of evidence as there is many countering evidence to everything All Might have presented them. Even the question that made All Might and the detective far more heated in their investigation of Izuku could be explained away by the fact that Izuku could use multiple quirks. 

Though Izuku does blame himself slightly for this mess since he wanted some entertainment this entire situation is starting to lose the entertainment value for the immortal but right now Izuku knew it wasn't the right time to reveal himself since he didn't need to deal with a pissed All Might since they needed to focus on the entire issue of Izuku's father since the close it had gotten to the start of the summer camp the more Izuku felt like something was going to happen. As such, Izuku was preparing the best he could as he was copying every single quirk that he could from his classmates and anyone inside of UA. Some of the more important quirks that he copied were Eraser, Somnambulist (Midnight's quirk), Heal, Cement, Harding, Half hot & Half Cold, zero gravity, creation, explosion, brainwashing, and many other quirks from people at UA. Izuku wasn't really caring if they were powerful or not because as long as he could get some use out of them then he was going to use it. Izuku also copied quirks from the third-years as well like Permeation from LeMillon of the Big 3 since it would be a useful quirk and Izuku's quirk let him learn things quite fast so using it proved easy for him to do.  

Izuku was a bit tired from spending the past few weeks copying so many quirks while avoiding suspension from the teachers who were trying to keep an eye on all of his movements which proved to be a bit of fun for Izuku but now it was time for the summer camp itself! Izuku had checked in with the Emperor one more time and the Shadow Guard squad which was 10 individuals were already in the small town near the summer camp location. There was a hot spring in the town near the summer camp so the squad checked into the spa resort about two days before the actual camp started to not raise any flags by other people and the squad was booked to be there for a day after the camp ended as well but would leave once the students left the camp. 

The Emperor did recall all Shadow Guards as well that were not on extremely time-sensitive missions so that the entire guard was ready to deploy at Izuku's or the Emperor's command. Izuku had even returned to the Palace over the weekend before the camp to meet all of the Shadow Guards so they would know what his outfit and voice sounded like. It was fun once again for Izuku to sneak into the palace past all of the guards as they freaked out when Izuku appeared next to the Emperor.

Izuku finally met up with the newer Vice-Commander of the Shadow guards who had taken over a few years ago. Izuku could remember the speech he had given the entire guards about the importance of the mission that they would be undertaking in regards to the camp and the coming large-scale battle. It was quite an inspiring speech or at least the Emperor thought it was. There were also preplanned spots that Izuku had marked out for the final battle as Izuku had marked several giant forest areas around Japan so depending on where the League's location is, Izuku will be able to grab ahold of All For One and teleport him out of a populated area and into a forest area. Once they are in the forest area then it will be Izuku against All For One but Izuku won't be doing it alone since nearly all of the Shadow Guards would be responding to whatever location ahead of time if possible. If not then they would rush to the location after he teleports to support the fight since it was time for the fall of All For One to happen. Izuku still was going to be the main fighter in the battle but the Shadow Guards were far more powerful than any normal or most top heroes outside of All Might. If you were to combine them together with teamwork then Izuku was pretty dam sure the Shadow Guards would be able to take out All For One without Izuku but they would receive a high death rate to do it. Now, taking out someone like All Might would be far easier since he only has the strength and speed of One For All unlike All For One with the different quirks they would need to plan around and against.