Chapter 24: Hosu!

3rd POV:

It was now night time and Izuku had been at it for a few days and he still hasn't found anything in regards to Stain. He has paid some attention to Iida but he's been a good boy with Manual ever since he had received news from his family that his older brother was healed and would be returning to duty soon. Iida had asked how it was possible but they could only say that another Pro Hero was able to heal Ingenium with a quirk that consumed their own energy instead of the person they used it on. However, Izuku highly doubted Iida was still going to just stay around and not go after Stain if the chance presented itself since Iida had been building up to that moment for a while. There was also the fact that young minds like Iida get onto a one-track mind quite easily from what Izuku has seen in his hundreds of years of life so he knew the confrontation was going to happen one way or another if a chance was presented to Iida. 

Sadly, Izuku seemed to only find trouble out of nowhere as he was unlucky to find Hosu under attack on the third night of searching for Stain! Izuku quickly pulled his phone out and texted Nezu of the events that were going on in Hosu so that Nezu could alert more heroes to quickly get to the city since there was a handful of Nomu's running around in the city. As Izuku started to fight with the Nomu's he made several realizations at that moment. One of them being the fact that Izuku Midoriya was going to look really fucking suspicious with this attack going on! There were many events that his real name was tied to events that the League of Villains was attached with and it was not going to be pretty since All Might would use any chance he could get to question done by the lie detector detective. 

'I am going to have to come up with some bullshit to keep the detective from questioning my student version!' Izuku thought as he killed off one of the Nomu's. None of the Nomu's had any quirks that interested him to take since it was things that didn't fit well with his overall set but that wasn't the important thing as the moment Izuku finished killing one Nomu he heard Manual screaming as he was searching for his intern who was none other than Iida! Izuku knew this was the chance Iida was presented with to go after Stain and it annoyed him as the boy choose to commit a crime while the city was being attacked. Izuku also noticed Endeavor was in the city but didn't see his son Shouto Todoroki who had taken an internship with the man during the internship week. 

Izuku had to put that man out of his mind for a few moments as he ran to find Iida and most likely Stain since Izuku knew for a fact Iida was an idiot right now but he didn't think his own adoptive son would be an idiot as well but it got worse even more as Shouto Todokri was also involved! 'How did all three of these idiots find STAIN!' Izuku thought as he changed his appearance quickly to a different hero which he used his Advanced Telekinesis a lot. It was an underground pro hero that just went by Telek as the hero name. This hero was short-lived as Izuku had moved away from the area he had established the hero at and didn't want to bother going through making up reasons on why Telek was so far from their home base since they had just started out. As such, not much was ever done with the underground hero known as Telek and could easily be reused now since it was only about 10 years ago that he had last used it and it wasn't really known so people won't question the Pro Hero since all of Izuku's license are always active unless he personally deactivates them or the Royal Family does. 

Izuku jumped down right as Stain was prepared to start attacking again. Everyone was confused about who Izuku was as no one had seen the form Izuku was in but it didn't matter as Izuku used his advanced telekinesis quirk which allowed him to lift things up to 60 tons! Izuku just smirked as he grabbed Stain with the quirk and lifted up and slammed him into the ground which knocked the hero killer out due to the force he used. Izuku quickly tied Stain up before he looked over the students and the downed Pro Hero Native. "Are you all okay?" Izuku asked as Telek and not even Eijiro knew that it was really Izuku since that is how good his quirk is. They all nodded their heads as Izuku moved them together so he could tend to them better.