Chapter 32: Shadow Prison Delta

3rd POV:

Izuku kept himself on guard the entire trip since he wasn't going to take any chance of his father escaping since they were so close to bringing the dam long-ass war that has taken over a century and nearly two centuries to an end! It took a while to arrive at the location of  Shadow Prison Delta but finally arrived. The Shadow Guards quickly transported the prisoners into the prison building as all of the prisoners had woken up already and they knew they were captured. Shigaraki was grumbling about it being a permanent game over which made Izuku roll his eyes a bit but soon they were all in a very large elevator that took quite some time to reach the destination as it was still 10 minutes into the ride down and they still haven't arrived. "How long is this ride down? Are we going to the core of the earth or something?" Dabi asked as he was getting tired of just standing around. Izuku chuckled a bit and spoke up. "Something like that," Izuku said which earned him a look from all of the prisoners even his own father who spoke up. "You are kidding, right? The further we go down the hotter it becomes..." Hisashi said and Izuku rolled his eyes and told them it would be fine as about a few more minutes the ride came to a stop and the door opened. The prisoners noticed quite a few Shadow Guards inside several control rooms and there were large blast doors in front of them which even Hisashi had to admit would take a decent blow to break open but would risk caving in something above them with how deep they are.

After going through several security checks they soon arrived at the actual prison which was even further down as they took a smaller lift down a bit further which lead to them walking through another security check. The last door opened up and the prisoners all looked a bit confused as it didn't seem like a typical prison in their minds at all. They were expecting more doom and gloom type of prison where they are strapped into a cell and never move around much anymore.

The Shadow Guards moved them forward a bit more and then removed their cuffs and restraints which confused the hell out of them as even Hisashi was confused

The Shadow Guards moved them forward a bit more and then removed their cuffs and restraints which confused the hell out of them as even Hisashi was confused. "If you are confused then don't be. It's not like you can escape because quirks can't be used in here. You can try if you wish but even all of my quirks are negated except my enhanced All For One which is useless even if I stole someone's quirk since it would be negated right away. I know because I built this prison in mind with locking myself or my father here up for good." Izuku said as he moved ahead of them a bit and sat on the couch in front of them. Hisashi and all of the villains attempted to use a quirk and none of them could which Izuku chuckled at.

"Now, I am not a fool or an idiot father," Izuku said as he turned to Hisashi Midoriya who looked confused as to why Izuku was saying that. "Where is the doctor because I know he was the one creating the Nomu's and he has a warp quirk at his usage. Don't bother trying to play with me because remember I have been screwing with your operations for a long time now. I know about the doctor and that he was the one duplicating quirks for you so hand his location over to me or you go from a relaxing stay here to a far gloomier prison stay at Tartarus Prison where you don't get to watch TV, don't get to read books, play board games, or anything else we provide you with in this prison." Izuku said as he stared at his father who chuckled. "Of course you would know about him... of course. He is currently or should be currently located in the Jaku Hospital where his actual lab is located at. The doctor's name is Dr. Kyudai Garaki also known by the pseudonym of Daruma Ujiko." All For One said and the League was shocked that he gave it up so easily. He turned to them and shrugged a bit.