Chapter 17: Eijiro & Izuku Talk of Truth

3RD POV:

Several hours passed and Eijiro was finally free from the police questioning like everyone else was. Eijiro told everyone he had some stuff to do and couldn't walk out with them. He also texted his foster parents but they didn't care whether he came back anytime soon or not. 'They only want the money they get for housing me and don't really spend it to care for me anyway since I work a part-time job.' Eijiro said. He decided to get off those thoughts and focused back on Izuku Midoriya or Shadow. 'What did you get yourself into Izuku...' Eijiro thought as he soon arrived at the principal's office and knocked. He was called in and saw his principal waiting in the room. "Please follow me Young Kirishima there is much to talk about," Nezu said as he leads Eijiro throughout the building and he was 100% lost and soon after entering several different rooms via the main room, they came to an office. "Where are we?" Eijiro asked and then a voice spoke from behind him.

"You're in my office Eijiro. Glad you came." Izuku said as he moved and sat down at the desk. EIjiro was confused about why his friend that he goes to class with had an office inside their school. Eijiro sat down as Izuku gave everyone tea. "I'm sure you have many questions but I want to ask one more time. Are you sure you want to know? The moment you do there is no going back since you will enter a world that you can't walk away from. Though... you are already involved in it without really knowing you are since you were never properly told about it..." Izuku stated and EIjiro just said he wanted to know more about his best friend. Izuku nodded his head. "I ask you keep everything you learn here between us. Nezu knows all of this so if you ever have questions feel free to ask him if I'm not around. First... what do you already know and then we will go from there." Izuku asked and Eijiro explained that he knew he was Shadow and that was it. Izuku chuckled and then rephrased his question.

"Let me resay that in another way. What all do you know about the truth regarding One For All?" Izuku asked and Eijiro's eyes widened and he said he didn't know what he was talking about. "Eijiro it's fine. Both Nezu and I know about it. We knew before even All Might learned of it. I want to make sure you know the full truth since I'm pretty sure All Might is a failure as the 8th user and didn't tell you the truth as he should have. It was kind of why I'm pissed with him and beat the shit out of him when he gave me the chance to attack him at the U.S.J. I'm sure I broke some of his ribs during that." Izuku said and Nezu just chuckled. Eijiro was shocked! He then explained everything he knew since his principal said it was okay and Izuku already knew somehow.

"As I thought... All Might either lied to you or failed to do his job. He's a dam failure of an 8th user of One For All... god I will beat his ass worse when I get the chance. So... Eijiro that isn't the true story of One For All... it's more like only 10% or so. Some of this new information, not even All Might knew about but he knew a lot more than he told you and it pisses me off that he didn't tell you since he put your life in mortal danger." Izuku said and Eijiro was confused, shocked, angry. He had a mix of emotions going through his mind at that moment. His best friend was telling him his so-called master had either lied or withheld a lot of information that he is now in mortal danger. 

Izuku asked Eijiro if he ever considered if One For All had a purpose and Eijiro said it was to ensure the citizen's safety as a symbol. Izuku shook his head at that and Eijiro was confused on how that wasn't the goal of One For All. "One For All goal was never meant to bread a symbol of peace. It was never meant for that. That is All Might's personal goal which is fine but One For All has a purpose to fulfill and once it's done I plan to remove One For All from existence since it shouldn't be around anyway. The purpose of One For All is to stop All For One who is a supervillain that has lived since the dawn of quirks. This villain gave creation to One For All to his younger brother since he forced a quirk into the younger brother which merged with his own quirk. However, what no one else really knew expects the first user and the second user was that there was a son. The child of All For One who aided the first user of One For All and had an enhanced version of All  For One. This child is me and I've been alive since the dawn of quirks EIjirio." Izuku said as he shifted into his 28-year-old appearance and Eijiro was shocked!