Chapter 10: All Might & Royal Family

3rd POV:

Izuku soon arrived at UA and went into his office without anyone noticing. Well, expect Nezu who had put a lot of security on the place which included Izuku's office. As such, the private office of Izuku had a sensor that showed Nezu when the room was entered which alerted Nezu that Izuku was in the building since only Izuku and Nezu knew of the office location since you had to work hard to find it if you didn't know how to get into it. As such, Nezu decided to go to Izuku and see how it went. He knew that Izuku had found the 7th user's location but didn't know the results of it. Nezu though didn't like the facial expression that Izuku was wearing when he entered the room. "I see it didn't go well?" Nezu asked. Izuku shooked his head at that question. "No... I arrived too late and my father arrived first. She was already too far gone to be saved by any quirk. She didn't' have enough energy for me to transfer a regeneration quirk for it to be used. I sat with her and we talked. I buried her on a hill out under a cherry tree that she wanted to be buried under. I've also lost track of the 8th user All Might and I will need to start tracking him down." Izuku stated. Nezu nodded his head as he listened to Izuku and then had a smirk on his face that Izuku noticed. He made a motion to explain the smirk and Nezu did.

"Well, you are in luck since All Might is currently using UA facilities to train right now with Gran Torino. Gran Torino is a homeroom teacher here for a year as he is training All Might. All Might only have one more semester left before he graduates this spring and I believe Gran Torino is telling All Might to escape to America so All For One can't reach him." Nezu said and Izuku looked shocked that the 8th user was right under this noise. Izuku looked up the records on All Might in UA's database and saw that he's had a quirk for a few years now. "So I was wrong a bit. All Might didn't recently get it but has had it for a handful of years now. It seems he can also use 100% of the quirk but just lacks experience and battle knowledge. Interesting... Make sure Gran Torino and All Might get all they need while they still stay here. Also, ensure he had all he needs when he leaves for America." Izuku stated. Nezu nodded his head and then informed Izuku that Gran Torino and All Might know that Nezu knows about One For All. Izuku raised an eyebrow at that and asked how. 

"I confronted them about it. I used the excuse of my quirk putting the pieces together of the previous user having strength just like All Might and I did digging on All Might's records that showed he was quirkless. This forced their hand to tell me the truth and 'fill' in the gaps that I would have even though I already knew it all and even more than they do since I have an original source of information in this room with me. As such, we can ensure you can help him in any way via me providing the support. Solves quite a few problems now doesn't it?" Nezu asked with his smirk as he sipped some tea. Izuku rolled his eye and just drank some tea as well and chuckled. Nezu then did his so-called evil laugh. "I really shouldn't have introduced you to tea... the biggest mistake of an immortal... introducing a chimera to tea... I would be a joke in the afterlife." Izuku muttered and Nezu just smirked. "What afterlife? You're an immortal old man."  Nezu said and that annoyed Izuku. No one but Nezu has ever had the balls to insults bout his age and make jokes. 

Nezu did ask Izuku if he planned to meet with All Might directly and Izuku thought about it. "Not yet... I'm going to let him grow older before I do. I want to ensure his anger and emotions about his master's death settle a bit before he meets me. He doesn't even know about the watcher either so that will be complex to tell him without revealing my connection to my father or uncle. Gran Torino does know about the watcher but doesn't believe in it. Nana herself didn't believe in it either until I called her." Izuku said. Nezu nodded his head and asked Izuku what he would be doing in the meantime. Izuku thought about it and decided he would increase his efforts on destroying All For One's operations. "I've handled more or less all of his American operations so All Might should be safe there. It's foolish of them to think that he doesn't have hands and ears outside of Japan though but he should be safe nonetheless." Izuku stated. Izuku also decided he was going to increase the more visible quirks types. Izuku has always relied on quirks that he could easily hide and those that weren't visible or could easily be traced back to him using them. But Izuku was growing tired of just staying in the shadows all the time and was planning to gear up to be more visible. "I think I will attend UA one day in the future and act as a young kid again to gain a hero license. I think it's becoming closer to the time that I just take actions in the daytime more often than at night. This war has gone on far too long... It's been 145 years since my uncle's death and I'm 173 years old now. I'm approaching the two centuries mark for my age... I think it's close to the time for me to start forcing my father's hand in his matters." Izuku stood up. Nezu asked where Izuku was going and Izuku said he was going to return to the royal palace to visit the royal family since it's been a while since he saw his nephew and the little brats.