Chapter 35: Nezu, Izuku, and Meeting!

3rd POV: 

That day Nezu stopped by to find Izuku and Eijiro slowly making their way around the house and Nezu wondered what made them so tired. Izuku saw Nezu and felt as if he could guess all of the questions in the chimeras brain and just waved him over to sit on the couch s Izuku chugged several drinks filled with what some would say was pure caffeine. Eijiro looked at his father in jealousy at the ability to do that and Izuku just smirked since he could see the look in his son's eyes as Izuku started to wake up far more and get his energy back. "So you must be wondering why we seem so lack of life?" Izuku asked Nezu who nodded his head as he drank some tea that Izuku wondered where the hell it came from since he didn't remember making tea yet he knew the tea set on the damn table was his and not Nezu's. "Okay... I am not going to ask how you did that. I don't have the mental power for it." Izuku muttered and Nezu just smirked and tilted his head in a way that Izuku normally would find cute of Nezu as Izuku would think of him as a fluffy plush toy but right not it just irritated him.

"Anyway, many things include the mole situation, All Might situation, the commission situation, and then a whole new situation called the Shie Hassaskie situation!" Izuku said and Nezu felt a world of headaches was about to come his way and he was right as he listened to Izuku explain everything starting with the mole situation. "So you are telling me that Kaminari got himself unknowingly forced with a second quirk that All For One was using to spy on us?" Nezu asked as he wanted to slam his head on the table in front of him because of course All For One would go to such lengths for a student he had no way of knowing would pass the damn exam! The luck the man had finally run out against his own son, which just made Nezu happy not having to deal with the fearsome villain. Izuku nodded his head and then they moved onto the next topic at hand which was the entire All Might issue.

"So take it how you wish but we need to warp the shit up with All Might because I no longer want to milk it for entertainment with all of the new issues we need to deal with but the Emperor has given the order that All Might is to be dealt with," Izuku said and Nezu looked at him with some shock in his eyes at the wording of that statement since he knew the statement of delt with from the emperor to Izuku typically meant to kill the said individual if nothing else could be done about it. Izuku nodded his head at Nezu's shock and spoke. "Yea, if it comes down to it... The emperor wants his mouth kept shut about me being Shadow and connected to All For One. Exposing me means treason against the emperor and royal family which does carry a death sentence if the issue is big enough which exposing the commander of the Shadow Guards is a big issue. You know how much the Royal Family values me and in respect to All Might he doesn't have much value in regards to being able to fight anymore." Izuku said and Nezu nodded his head as he rubbed it as he could feel the headache that was associated with All Might. 

Izuku did also mention that the emperor gave an Imperial Decree in relation to Eijiro's adoption which would prevent All Might from fighting Izuku on Eijiro's custody in court since it would require a majority of the diet to overrule the decree which Nezu smirked at since the diet would be wary of overruling the emperor on such an issue in fear of pissing the emperor off in regards to overall policies so it would be impossible for All Might to do anything about Eijiro being under Izuku's care which would piss the man off once he finds out about Izuku's connection to All For One.

Izuku did say he would likely reveal himself of being connected to All For One and being Shadow roughly at the same time which would mean he would likely pull himself out of 1-A since he had more important things to take care of currently. Nezu nodded his head and then they moved onto the next issue of the hero commission. "Sadly it may get delayed slightly due to the last issue I wanted to talk about but overall the case is almost done and we can clean house. The issue is timing it so we don't have a vacuum and then all have large issues going on with a skeleton crew of the commission. The last issue is the Shie Hassaski which is a villain group that is experimenting on a little girl whose quirk is called Rewind." Izuku said as he explained the entire situation of her quirk, the bullets, and the theory of her quirk and not the bullets likely being able to kill Izuku though he wouldn't be testing the bullets nor her quirk. No on the bullet since he wouldn't risk it with Eijiro being around and also he's tried destroying/damaging his quirk gene in the past which just resulted in him being reborn via the rebirth quirk with all of his quirks still around. He also said he wouldn't try the girl's quirk due to Eijiro being around and then it would also traumatize the girl as well which he wouldn't do. Nezu suggested copying it but Izuku shook his head since based on what he knew it was the special type of quirks that he couldn't copy so he would need to steal it which would lead to issues since he wouldn't be able to return it to her.