Chapter 31: The Clash of Titans!

3rd POV:

After Gigantomachia appeared in the fight everyone watching was shocked to see the utter destruction one large man was causing and were wondering what would happen if the villains had won since it was clear that the people fighting the masked man and large man were at least on the good side. The Royal Family did have a message sent out via a backchannel so it wouldn't be directly connected to them that said the people fighting in the battle with the same clothing and the green outfit were indeed authorized to fight as Heros which made everyone calm down when the message was sent out. 

All Might though had decided to head towards the fight as he had a helicopter requested via his detective friend. As such he, Gran Torino, and the police detective who was flying were heading off in the direction of the fight as other heroes were also making their way towards the fight but all were also monitoring the situation as well. They watched on a tablet that they had in the helicopter as the fight went on and the level of destruction only spread. "If this fight happened in a populated area then an entire ward could have been destroyed due to the level of destruction being caused!" Gran Torino said and the others could only agree but something was bugging All Might which he pointed out. "Do you guys notice that Shadow has been using a range of different quirks..." All Might said and they looked and indeed noticed. At first, they thought it was just off of All For One but no... Shadow himself was using different quirks as well. This fact was disturbing and they wondered if Shadow somehow had a connection to All For One but so far Shadow has been opposing All For One and the news had said that Shadow and the others fighting All For One were authorized as heroes. So for now it calmed them down but it would have to be looked into and ask how Shadow had gotten those quirks. 

As they continued their journey to the site of the battle they could only watch as Shadow and All For One went at it and the others fought the giant monster that they heard Shadow call Gigantomachia. The other people were having a bit of trouble fighting the giant man but visible signs of Gigantomachia slowing down were being seen as more blows landed on the giant who kept going on the defensive side more and more as the battle contained. They also noticed that All For One kept trying to get to Gigantomachia as well which made sense if his biggest ally was being defeated which would turn the tide of the battle back against him. Then the giant roared in pain as a large blast hit him in the eye causing a lot of blood to come out. "Damn, they nailed him right in the eye which has to hurt and will cause him to lash out more but also make the giant sloppy." Gran Torino commented and they could see All For One get even more frantic as the tide of the battle was getting worst for him.

Back on the actual site of the battle, Izuku heard the roar from Gigantomachia which he took a quick glance at and saw the wound done to the eye. "Father... just stop this and surrender. One way or another I will end up winning and I don't want that to be with your death! The Emperor promised me to have you placed in a facility under his control which will allow me to visit as much as I wish and have you be able to serve your sentence in relative comfort due to my service of the Royal Family... I don't want to lose you!" Izuku yelled as he fought All For One and blasted him into the mountain which fractured it and parts of it fell down. All For One came out of it with portions of his mask heavily broken and you could hear the heavy breathing that All For One was doing since this fight was on a large scale that even he didn't plan for. He never suspected his son to house this much power and have control of such a large army of several thousand Shadow Guards. All For One knew of the Shadow Guards since he had lived since the dawn of quirks when they were established and more known back then.

To find out that his son was the commander of the Shadow Guards and has been since the after Flashpoint during the dark ages was shocking to All For One. The fact that the royal family sees Izuku as family and listens to what he advises means that Izuku wields far more power than All For One had been able to accomplish. Even though Izuku isn't the rule of Japan he holds enough power to be considered more or less a shadow emperor of Japan which downright shocked All For One. "To think.... to think you obtained far more power than I have ever had by trying to take over... I got out down by my own son who I didn't even know was still moving around. Truly living up to your name Shadow... truly marvelous son..." All For One said as he exchanged blows with his son. Hisashi Midoriya aka All For One hated to admit it but he knew he was closing in on his limit as he was sustain large amounts of damage from his son that had been only added on from the earlier fight with the Shadow Guards. Even though he hoped Gigantomachia would be able to turn the tide of the battle, it seems it wouldn't happen as Gigantomachia only delayed the inevitable. The giant did cause some damage to the Shadow Guards but they were so highly trained that they avoided any long-term damage and only suffered damage that could easily be healed with healing quirks and time off from the job while his side has suffered an overwhelming defeat.