Chapter 19: Reporting In!

3rd POV:

After finishing his talk with Nezu and avoiding All Might with the detective as he left he got in his car that he drove to UA and took off. He texted Krishimia that he had an unplanned meeting to go to and would be back later in the afternoon before they could start training with the other quirks but he was told to call if someone happened and Izuku needed to rush back. After a drive from UA towards Tokyo, Izuku arrived at the imperial palace and parked a bit away. He never parked directly next to the palace since he didn't want the shadow guards to snoop around his car and find his current life name out. After walking into an alley and transforming into his shadow outfit he made his way towards the palace and started to move past guards. 'It's been a while since I visited the two brats. I wonder how Tadashi and his aunt are doing? I also wonder if the little tiger is doing good since he should be about 15 right now. ' Izuku thought as he thought of the past since the previous emperor Tekado had passed away at the age of 60 years old when he died of cancer that had gone undiagnosed for years which resulted in the royal family being tested every two years more in-depth. Tekado had a child named Tadashi when Izuku had visited years ago when Tekado had just turned thirty as such the current emperor was Tadashi with his aunt Akari helping out. She didn't take the throne since Tadashi was already past the legal age when his father had passed away. 

As Izuku was moving through the palace he arrived at a courtyard where the current emperor Tadashi, Princess Akari, and Tadashi's son Taki were located at. Izuku was getting closer and closer as he slowly made his approach as he wanted to see if they still were as good at finding him as always. About 20 feet away Taki turned towards Izuku quickly and spoke. "Uncle, it's been a while!" Taki said as he ran towards Izuku's location and everyone but the royal family members were confused until Izuku dropped his quirk and revealed himself right as Taki arrived at him. "GOOD JOB ON FINDING ME! YOU DID BETTER THAN YOUR BRAT OF A DAD!" Izuku said a little louder than needed to toy with Tadashi who rolled his eyes but then watched as all of the shadows guards in the palace appeared around them and Izuku. They all had their swords outs that they carried since using a quirk could prove reckless depending on the quirk an enemy used. Izuku shook his head slightly at the shadow guards since they took so long to move as one of them should have grabbed the kid since there would have been slightly enough time if they moved fast enough.

The emperor told them all to stand down and back off as Izuku simply walked forward after putting Taki down. Both of them sat down next two the two other royal members and started to eat as Izuku just stole the emperor's food which shocked everyone how Izuku acted towards the emperor but the family was used to Izuku for a long time now. "Uncle, it's been a few years since you have checked in. I was thinking you forgot about us!" Taki said with a small pout which just made Izuku laugh a bit. "Nah, I've been faking my age and attending school recently which is why I am here since some matters have happened that I needed to inform your father of," Izuku said and the emperor suggested for them all to move towards the private audience room instead of out in the open. 

After some walking, they relocated and sat down again. "So... as you know I started to attend UA recently and things have already hit the fan without my old man knowing about me... wait should we be talking about this in front of Taki!?" Izuku said as he realized Taki was still with them and Taki smirked. "Can't kick me out now old man! Anyway, dad has already given me a good idea of what you're talking about since he wanted me to know early on in the event anything happened since you are getting more public with your actions." Taki said and Izuku looked at Tadashi for confirmation who nodded their heads and Taki acted insulted with dramatic flair. "AH! I see you have taken my liking for dramatics! GOOD! JOIN THE DARK SIDE OF OUR FAMILY!" Izuku said with a smirk while Tadashi and Akari rolled their eyes and told him to keep talking about what he wanted to all about which snapped Izuku out of his conversation with Taki.

"Ah, sorry! Anyway, the U.S.J. at UA was attacked as I am sure you likely heard about. It's without a doubt my old man leading the League of Villains as the creature that attacked with the villains had multiple quirks which I find useful for myself. They were shock absorption, hyper regeneration, a few strength quirks, and a few speed boost quirks which I've combined anything that overlapped into each other. Also, the students of 1-A and the staff have seen Shadow but only think I am an underground hero currently." Izuku said as he stopped to take a drink of water and the royal family nodded and asked if anything was currently going wrong and Izuku chuckled darkly a bit. 

"So... you know about OFA, did you tell Taki about it?" Izuku asked and they nodded their heads since Taki knew a great deal of everything which made things easier for Izuku. "So... the 9th user has already been found. Their name is Eijiro Kirishima who is now my.... adopted son!" Izuku said and the emperor did a spit take as they all looked at him. "How, when, and why!? You've never taken anyone in as a family except the royal family! Nezu could also count slightly as well but you have never directly adopted someone so why now?" Tadashi asked as he was stunned at what he heard. Izuku sighed and explained the entire mess of finding him in one of his other identities before he became the 9th user. "After that... he did something that impressed All Might and received OFA after I already met him. Nezu joked I had mentally adopted him which proved to be correct after I learned his foster family was neglectful. He also knows everything as well so I need to introduce him to you all if I get the chance." Izuku said as he continued to explain how he created a friendship as Izuku Midoriya with Eijiro before they started UA and then told the truth when Eijiro confronted him about it.

"Anyway... All Might is not in my good books at the moment. I beat his ass at the U.S.J. a bit when he attacked me. He is suspicious of Izuku Midoriya aka me as well because I had shown multiple quirks at the entrance exam but he can't legally question me at the moment but he is pushing a police detective with a lie detector quirk that is his friend to do it whenever he gets the chance which is risky to my cover as Shadow since I don't want it out at the moment to the other staff or students. All Might thinks that Izuku Midoriya is a mole since I called in sick on the day of the U.S.J. so I could show up as Shadow. So... I currently need to be careful to not make myself more of a mole which is funny in the grand scheme of being a mole at my own school, I need to keep All Might shitty self away from my new son, I need to deal with everything else as well! Oh! I also need to prepare my son for the sports festival with his new quirks since OFA copies the past user's quirks as well and he now has the 7th user quirk! Any questions?" Izuku asked as he ate a cookie that was on the table in front of him. Everyone was just silent with the life of Izuku Midoriya. They asked some question between them all when Taki asked something which made their heads snap to him.

"Uncle! Can you take me to the sports festival!" Taki asked and they were all stunned since he was the heir to the throne and the royals hardly leave the palace unless they went to the Diet or other heavily guarded places. "Um... if your father approves of it surely? I would force myself out in the first round quickly so I could guard you but that isn't an issue for me. You would need to be guarded before that unless you arrived after the start of the first round." Izuku said as he turned to Tadashi for approval who looked thoughtful. After a few minutes, he nodded his head. "As long as Izuku's there to protect you. Which means I don't want you to go more than 5 feet from him at any time. His word is the law for anything that goes on so you will obey his commands. Do you understand?" Tadashi asked and Taki nodded his head since he always wanted to go to the UA sports festival in person and this was the best chance. Taki was also required to stay away from All Might as well since with the recent actions he wasn't well-liked by Tadashi since Izuku didn't like him! 

Soon time passed and it was time for Izuku to head home as he needed to inform Nezu of the important guest he would have at the sports festival. As Izuku arrived at his home a few hours later he found his son working on his room with hero merchandise and other things. "Sup!" Izuku said and scared his son who fell backward but hardened his body to not injure himself. Izuku soon walked downstairs and started to cook dinner to prepare for the both of them as the night came to an end. 'Hopefully the detective doesn't screw things up!' Izuku thought as he thought over the day events as he filled his son in on it who got pissed at All Might accusing his father of such things. Izuku just told his son to avoid having any private conversations with All Might if he could help it and not buy into any crap he tries to push.