Chapter 21: Sports Festival

3rd POV:

The weeks passed and it was now time for the sports festival! Izuku groaned when he woke up from his nap that morning and started to get dressed. 'Really... how am I going to do this since the little brat is meant to be within five feet from me at all times. I could use the mud clone quirk but I just have to hope no one attacks it since those are so easily breakable.' Izuku thought as Eijiro came into the kitchen and spoke. "I notice you never really sleep, is that due to your immortality?"  Eijiro asked and Izuku shrugged a bit. "Hard to tell for sure but I think so or it might be due to living so long that I am used to not running on a lot of sleep. Might also be from the quirk riots when you couldn't sleep long since someone might kill you in your sleep if they suspected you had a quirk. Multiple reasons on why I might be like this but it works for me." Izuku said and Eijiro nodded his head. They both started to eat the breakfast that Izuku had quickly made before heading off towards the school.

"Remember, I will be dropping out in the first round since I need to go guard the little brat Taki," Izuku said and Eijiro asked how the Prince was a little brat when he is roughly the same age as himself and the class. Izuku turned to Eijiro and said that he and the class were brats in his eyes as well. "Remember, you are all but babies in diapers to me and my life experiences so a brat is a brat. You are just a more adorable brat that I want to raise instead of tolerating all of the other brats." Izuku said with a deadpan experience that made Eijiro unknown if he wanted to laugh or cry. Eijiro just chooses to shake his head and make his way towards the classroom where they were meant to meet. 

Soon they were told to go get changed into gym uniforms and get on the bus since it would take them to the sports festival stadium. Roughly 30 minutes later after listening to everyone on the bus, they soon arrived at the stadium. Izuku said he needed to head to the restroom really quickly since they all had to wait in the waiting rooms first. They all nodded their heads and Izuku quickly went into a restroom and made the mud clone which took a bit longer since there wasn't much mud nearby and he had to pull it through the bathroom window which took a second to do. However, he soon had a mud clone made and sent it back towards the waiting room while Izuku transformed into his Shadow outfit.

 However, he soon had a mud clone made and sent it back towards the waiting room while Izuku transformed into his Shadow outfit