Chapter 22: Royal Family & Endeavor!

3rd POV:

After a few days during the break before they returned to UA, Izuku decided it was time to go stop by the Royal Palace to talk about the issue of Endeavor as it was going to be an annoying problem that they would need to deal with. Izuku had asked his adoptive son Eijiro if he wanted to go to the palace with Izuku and meet what was more or less his extended family and Eijiro agreed to do so but didn't want to be seen by others as it would cause him to be put in the spotlight on why he was inside the Royal Palace. Izuku waved his hand and said it would be fine as there are tours through the Royal Palace all of the time. "We can use a fake tour to get to a gate where Shadow Guards would let us in. Then once we are on the personal side for the royal family there will only be Shadow Guards who tend to the Royal Family and some other government officials.

Eijiro nodded his head and that was how they found themselves on a fake tour walking through the public area where there were always guards with tour groups but the tour guides for Izuku and Eijiro were in fact a few Shadow Guards who lead them through a guarded gate. Once they entered that side Izuku changed his appearance as he stepped behind a tree and out he came as Shadow. Izuku did not go as Izuku Midoriya on the tour since only Eijiro, Nezu, and the Royal Family knowns Izuku Midoriya is Shadow. As such, Izuku used one of his older faces to go on the tour which shocked the shadow guards who saluted to Izku since they had learned that he was the commander before the sports festival. 

"You two may return to your other duties," Izuku said and they nodded their heads as they disappeared. "Follow me Eijiro," Izuku said and Eijiro nodded his head as he followed Izuku deep into the Royal Palace, and after a handful of minutes walking they came upon the main throne room where Izuku entered without knocking which made Eijiro freak out a bit. The Emperor looked at who dared to enter without knocking but calmed down when he saw it was only Izuku but was confused about who was behind him. "Eijiro meet your extended family! Brats, meet my adopted son!" Izuku said with a smile that couldn't be seen due to his mask. Tekado just rolled his eyes at being called a brat when he was older than Izuku's adopted son. 

"Guards, leave us for a while!" Tekado said as the shadow guards left and Izuku removed his mask once they were gone as he transformed in his original body. Taki came over and hugged Izuku who hugged him back before Taki moved on to Eijiro. Eijiro was about to bow when Taki stopped him. "You are uncle's child so don't bow to us. Now, if we are out in a huge public area then yes but if we are behind closed doors with limited people then take cues off of Izuku on if to bow or not." Taki said as Eijiro nodded his head. Taki asked if he could take Eijiro around the palace which Tekado said it was fine which left Izuku and the Emperor alone as Tekado's aunt had already left to go do other things after she greeted Izuku and Eijiro.

"Taki said you had some news about Endeavor that you wanted to talk about? It must be important to catch your attention and to bring it up with me." Tekado said and Izuku nodded his head as he informed the Emperor about what he discovered and showed the recording from the hallway at the sports festival. The fact that people don't think Nezu wouldn't put a lot of cameras in the place after the U.S.J. is foolish to assume as he had every inch of the place covered except restrooms due to legal reasons. 

"Nezu and I have also looked into the family a bit more. The mother was placed into a mental ward due to her attack on her youngest son but I am thinking it's due to her breaking due to abuse from Endeavor. Shouto Todoroki was just unlucky that he was next to her when she broke. Then there are also the issues that surround the oldest son that was reported dead... with everything else, it seems fishy but I will need to dig into it." Izuku said and Takedo nodded his head as he listened to Izuku explain everything that was found so far. Takedo was pissed that someone like Endeavor was the number two hero. He was also wondering how the commission never found anything out about this. 'Has the commission gone off the deep in due to our lack of interference?' Takedo was concerned about how far things have gone but decided on a solution in mere seconds as he looked at Izuku who was waiting for his decision.