Chapter 25: Return to UA!

3rd POV:

Izuku was currently sitting in the living room doing some of his paperwork for all of the events that had happened recently. He also knew Eijiro would be returning early since the internship had come to an end due to his involvement with Stain since Gran Torino was having his teaching license suspended for a short period of time due to his lack of control over his intern. Izuku did make a stop early in the morning when he woke up as he visited Rei Todoroki as he informed her that Endeavor would be transferred to an undisclosed prison the moment he was charged. Rei had concerns about Endeavor buying himself out of the charges even though Izuku told her that he admitted to it which honestly surprised her. 

Izuku in the end explained that Endeavor himself really didn't admit to it since the Royal Family was not letting him out of the crimes regardless. "In the end we had someone take control of his body and admit to the crimes. They will stay in control of his body until he arrives inside of a prison where he will then be transferred to a prison controlled by the Royal Family. Rei, he will never step foot out of the prison again unless the Royal Family decrees it which isn't going to happen due to his crimes." Izuku had explained in his disguise and she relaxed once Izuku had explained everything in more detail. Izuku did tell her that a few doctors under the direction of the Royal family would be taking charge of her medical care moving forward as they wanted her to be discharged once she was cleared to care for the family as all of the Endeavor assets were being transferred to her the moment Endeavor's trial came to an end.

After all of that, Izuku had made his way back home where he was now currently doing paperwork as he waited for Ejiro to arrive home. It was about an hour later and it was close to noon when the front door opened and in walked the person Izuku was waiting for who without a doubt looked guilty! Eijiro stood in front of Izuku with his head down low and Izuku just sat there staring at him for a bit before speaking. "Do you know why you are grounded?" Izuku asked and Eijiro nodded his head and Izuku asked for the reason. Eijiro said it was because he fought Stain which Izuku said was incorrect which confused him. "You are grounded because you didn't take a Pro Hero with you to said fight. You are all lucky I arrived when I did or you would be dead because I can tell you Stain was playing with you the entire time he fought you. He was looking down on you and got defeated due to my overwhelming power because he was not weak in any regard as he could take All Might on and win with one little cut of blood." Izuku said as Izuku had copied Stain's quirk since he made a stop by the cell that Stain was located in.

Stain's quirk was just too powerful for Izuku to ignore and it didn't really have any side-effects at all that didn't get countered by other quirks. Also, Izuku didn't get the mutation of the long tongue due to the enhanced All For One blocking it since it wasn't needed to make the quirk work. Izuku knew the moment he took the quirk in how dangerous Stain was since it paralyzed everyone he consumed the blood of and would allow him to kill his opponent easily. Eijiro though was shocked at Izuku's words and nodded his head in understanding why he truly was grounded. Izuku did tell EIjijro that he did indeed do an amazing job in defending himself and his classmates but he should have taken an actual Pro Hero with him.

"I need you to realize how much it hurts to think that you were that close to death because you don't come back like I do Eijiro. You are not immortal and I hope you never become immortal since it's a damn curse but I don't want to see you dying anytime soon." Izuku said with a strained voice because he was tired of seeing so many people he was close to death long before him. That was one of the things he feared the most when he took Eijiro in was seeing his son's death and not being able to prevent it even though he was one of the most powerful people on the plant. Eijiro's eyes widened after Izuku's statement and moved over to hug Izuku who only hugged him back.

Both of them soon calmed down and Izuku asked how his training under Gran Torino went. Gran Torino was shocked to see Float and had asked Eijiro why All Might didn't tell him anything about it before Eijiro arrived. Eijiro just said he thought All Might knew since he's used it before as he did in the sports festival and other times. Eijiro explained it happened a bit after the U.S.J. and had met an echo of the 7th user when he got the quirk. Gran Torino was able to help Eijiro get better control and incorporate it into his combat style more in the three shorts days so Eijiro was honestly far more powerful now with him using three quirks. Izuku was happy to hear that it all went well notwithstanding the Hosu incident.