Chapter 4: Dark Ages

3rd POV:

Roughly a year has passed since Izuku's death and he's been hard at work learning everything and anything that he could from all of the combat instructors and other training instructors that the government provided him. Izuku was strengthening his overall abilities in anything he could but he was also practicing his stealth and assassination techniques. His goal was to operate and become the ruler of the night for the most part. He would operate during the day sometimes but his main focus would always be during the night since he didn't' want people to get a visual on him all of the time. However, while Izuku was doing all of this training the world was not calm and peaceful. Instead, it was chaotic just as they predict. All For One had gained control in the years time of almost all of the quirked factions and was pushing forward in his plans.

All For One had been spotted at a large meeting of top leaders of all of the quirked groups and they discovered the plans. All For One had aimed to take control of the government within the next half year. How was he going to do this? Simple really he was planning to lead a violent overtaking and occupy all of the main government buildings. He would also have his forces occupy military installations which would reduce the capabilities of the government to respond with military forces. As such, the government started its protocols and started to evacuate anything important into the hidden hideouts. Izuku's main training was more or less finished in the past year as well so he became activate again as Shadow to help throw All For One off of his game. 

You can say it worked as well since Izuku could see the pure rage on his father's face when he saw someone wearing the same outfit and mask that Izuku himself wore. All For One went ballistic and ended up damaging his own base and some of his own men due to his rage. Izuku had infiltrated the base that they knew All For One was currently at since it also houses some of the supplies that they were going to use for the overthrowing of the government. Izuku had gone with the goal of destroying as much as he could by setting some explosives but he never got the chance to since he was halfway into the base when All For One spotted him when he came around a corner. Now you might be asking why doesn't Izuku just keep his quirk on that masks his presence all the time? Well, that quirk also requires him to hold his breath which makes it good for short distances but not long drawn out fights. Izuku has to control his breathing so he doesn't make himself light-headed and take deep breaths and drop the quirk before he turns it back on. However, All For One entered the hallway right after Izuku had dropped it to breathe. All For One was stunned and Izuku cursed himself and bolted but All For One did Izuku's job for him as he activated some large wind blast quirk and ended up setting off all the bombs he had already set but couldn't link up.

This caused the explosions to go off but the wind blast also did a fair amount of damage to the base as well. All For One had tried to chase after Izuku and Izuku just kept running from his father throughout the base which All For One kept throwing attacks which just resulted in even more damage. Soon though Izuku escaped out of the base since he knew it wasn't the right time to fight his father since he was alone right now instead of a base filled with a large number of criminals! 

Izuku soon arrived back at his hideout and started a conference call with the Emperor, the Prime Minister, and the commission's president. They asked for an update on how the mission went since he was back before he was scheduled to be. "I ran into All For One so I didn't get to finish planting the bombs," Izuku said and they assumed it was a failure but Izuku corrected it. "I was correct in that wearing this outfit and mask would set my father off. He acted out of anger and attacked which triggered the bombs to go off destroying the portions they were set up in. I didn't get all bombs set but at least half were set. Then he also chased me throughout the base a bit and kept attacking which caused more damage. It's unknown of how much of their resources are lost but they without a doubt lost some and received some injured people due to him." Izuku stated and that made them all happy. Hopefully, it would buy them a bit more time on evacuating important documents and people into the hideouts. They were also gathering more of their forces in locations to push back against All For One. They were more or less resigned to losing official control of the country so that they could focus on the counter-attack with their army.