Chapter 9: Nezu & One For All

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya wasn't a vengeful man but damn! Izuku and Nezu were currently sitting down in a room going over all of the files and information that they retrieved from the lab and let us say that Izuku was pissed at all of the information he was reading. The people in the lab were not humans in his eyes. They were experimenting on any test subjects that they could get their hands on and they had no remorse from what they could find in the notes. The workers in that lab would do experiments on the test subjects without even putting them under or numbing the areas they were working on. As such, the test subjects were kept awake for everything and anything that was done to them. 'Well... I am glad they are all dead now.' Izuku thought as he kept moving through the files.

Soon though he found the files on Nezu and he noticed Nezu tense. "I wonder if they put your little slogan of 'Am I a dog, A bear, A Mouse? Who knows!' in here." Izuku joked. Nezu shook his head a bit and said that wasn't his slogan. Izuku said it should be since it would always confuse people and make their minds get distracted. As Izuku was going through the files he saw that Nezu was an unknown species. The DNA that the workers studied had no direct ties to a dog, a bear, or a mouse so those were out. However, the workers didn't test all of the animals in the world DNA against Nezu's so there is a chance it might be known. "Well, not even they knew what you were. Pitty I wanted the answer to the question. I guess I'll just find a quirk one day that will give me the actual answer. I got time, after all, to wait for that type of quirk to appear." Izuku muttered. Nezu just looked at him as if he was an idiot. 'Who the hell spends that much time on one little detail?' 'Nezu thought but realized that the idiot next to him is immortal so he has all the time in the world to waste. Soon they finished going through all of Nezu's files and Izuku deleted that portion which made Nezu happy. He didn't want anyone to have copies of the files so they could come back and continue where they left off or be incentivized to do so. 

Izuku contained through the other notes and made copies of anything important to keep. The workers did find some information about how quirks appear since they linked it to a gene in the human body itself. "Well... I hate to say it but out of all the pain, some useful information was gained. I will they would have just done it on already dead bodies which are more moral since the subjects wouldn't have to feel it. I'll send this information to the royal palace so actual scientists can confirm the theories on recently deceased or people that volunteer since people can make a lot of money volunteering for testing since humanity needs to know as much as we can about the quirks. Otherwise, we are done and can focus on getting you set up now." Izuku said as he turned to the next and reached his arms out. Nezu was confused until Izuku said he wanted to carry Nezu. "You want to carry a recently freed lab experiment... you suck at dealing with the traumatized you know that?" Nezu said with a roll of his eyes. "welp... what are you going to do, kill me?" Izuku joked. Nezu just smacked his hand against his forehead. 'Leave it to an immortal to not have common sense.' Nezu thought as he slowly got into Izuku's arms. He felt weird. In the front of his mind, his mind was telling him to get the fuck out of his arms but the back of his mind was telling him it was found so Nezu was conflicted. Izuku then just started rubbing Nezu's head. 

'Did I just get turned into what the books would call a plush toy?' Nezu thought but he didn't reject the rubs. Izuku just smirked. 'I WILL TURN YOU INTO A CUTE CUDDLY ANIMAL THAT WILL RULE UA FOR ME!' Izuku thought evilly. The boat they were on had arrived at the port and Izuku manually docked it while Nezu stayed below deck in the room. Izuku just left the boat there and alerted the shadow guards about the boat location so they could deal with it and dispose of it. They would wipe it clean of any prints and evidence of Izuku ever being there as he was one of their best-kept secrets at the emperor's orders. 

Izuku took Nezu with him and stopped at a store he knew that was in the area of the port that did custom-tailoring. They entered the store and Nezu was wondering why they were here. "You do realize none of this will fit me right?" Nezu asked with an eyebrow raised. "I do, but this store has a custom tailor that will make a lot of clothing for you. They have a quirk that speeds the process up so they have 1-hour turnaround service on most orders. I've tried using the quirk myself when I've copied it but it requires quite a lot of skill so I've always been horrible at using it." Izuku said as he walked to the desk and ranged the bell. Out came the shop owner who was pleased to see one of her best customers. "Ah, Mr. Tenado, It's a pleasure to see you again." the owner stated and Nezu looked confused and then looked down to see that Izuku's appearance was completely different! Nezu just kept his mouth shut and went with it. 'You have quite a few interesting quirks Izuku...' Nezu thought as Izuku talked to the owner about a business deal.