Chapter 12: New Life? Rather... Old Life.

6 years have passed since All Might's trip to the hospital and It has now been 175 years since the first user's death. Izuku was now 203 years old and he was now two damn centuries old! That meant his father was over two centuries old as well. 'Congratulations me and father for being the longest living humans!' Izuku thought to himself as he sat in his home. Nezu moved out and left Izuku alone. 'Mean!' Izuku thought at that. Nezu had moved into UA itself and had done quite a lot to the school over the years he has been in charge of it. It's long become the number one hero school of Japan and has the motto of Go Beyond and Plus Ultra which Izuku hated! Izuku thinks nezu did it just to annoy Izuku. The motto came from All Might himself as it became a famous saying that the school adopted since All Might graduated from there. The reason Izuku found it annoying was because of how All Might acts. He is driving himself into the ground with his working non-stop and skinny form so Izuku thinks the 8th user is an idiot in Izuku's personal opinion. However, Izuku currently chooses not to do anything about it since he and All Might would soon meet. Now you might be asking why and how?

Well, fun fact! Nezu called Izuku to tell him about several things in his usual calls that they have. One being that Sir Nighteye had found someone to take One For All which just pissed Izuku off! Izuku really didn't like Sir Nighteye that much at all. The person that Sir Nighteye was... let's see a copy of All Might which just annoyed Izuku. No offense to the kid whose hero's name was LeMillon but Sir Nighteye was setting the boy up for failure. He wanted the kid to have similar strength to All Might and he looked similar to All Might. There were many things that could and would go wrong with that. One is that people would think that Mirio was All Might's bastard child or secret love child. That would cause rumors and problems and people would question the strength being so similar when it was proven they weren't related. Two, LeMillon would be expected to fill All Might's shoes which he would likely fail at since All Might created himself as some sort of unbreakable Piller and people will expect perfection from him which will be a heavyweight on the boy and cause failure. Three, the symbol of peace thing was stupid! Now don't get Izuku wrong, the idea and concept were amazing but how All Might did it was stupid. All Might created himself as a single pillar of society that will fall one day. What he should have done is set himself up as a pillar and then hold back greatly in his power so others could compete with him to create more pillars that others could rely on. Instead, he went full out even when he didn't need to which resulted in this now unstable system they had without the general public even realizing it! 

As such, that is the story of why one Izuku Midoriya disliked All Might. He was a good hero but was a stupid person. Anyway, back to why the two of them will meet! Outside of the LeMillion issue, All Might will be teaching at UA! As such, Nezu and Izuku timed Izuku's enrollment to happen the same year that All Might's teaching job will happen so Izuku would be on hand in the event that All For One was alive. It was roughly one year's time before Izuku would start at UA and Izuku was currently walking through town in one of his different appearnces. However, what he didn't expect to find was one fucking giant bodyguard of his father's! 

'WHAT THE FUCK IS GIGANTOMACHIA DOING HERE!?' Izuku thought as he saw the old ass bodyguard. This individual came about oh quite a few decades ago and somehow had a naturally long lifespan with all the other quirks that his father had placed inside of Gigantomachia. The thing though is that Gigantomachia could somehow withstand so many quirks being forced into him! Gigantomachia was someone Izuku did not want to fight with at all anywhere near any populated areas. Currently, Gigantomachia was in his smaller size to walk around the city but he could grow to the size of large buildings and very large trees. As such... he's a walking disaster. 

Izuku looked at what Gigantomachia was doing and he saw that he was asking two girls for directions. Izuku knew it was risky for him to approach the man since he could likely pick up and recognize his scent since it would be similar to his father's. If he did connect the two it could prove troublesome since his father would prematurely learn of Izuku's existence since his father only believes someone is screwing with him in the Shadow outfit. 'Now that I think about it... he likely blames the past users for the shadow outfit.' Izuku thought. As Izuku got closer he noticed another boy with black hair run up and get between Gigantomachia and the two girls. Though the boy was trembling hard. The boy stood in front of them and answered Gigantomachia which made Gigantomachia walk away since he avoids confrontation if his demands are met. 'Good thing he is leaving... though I need to tell Nezu about him being around... He's been alive for quite a long time. I'm not saying as long as I have but quite a few decades.' Izuku thought. Izuku then approached the girls and the boy. Izuku checks upon them and asked if they were okay and they said they were. It turns out one of the girls was friends with the boy but the girls soon left.