Chapter 6: Hero School & Life

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya was a man that has seen many things in his immortal life. One thing he didn't think he would see was idiot children do so much stupid shit! It's been about 30 years since Izuku had started up the UA high school and god people can be stupid with their quirks. It feels like every other day Izuku finds some student that thinks it's cool to use their quirk for whatever they want. As such, UA ends up kicking out an average of 5 students every month under Izuku's leadership. The school board tried to complain but Izuku was the owner of the school and could do as he wishes. Izuku loved to see the faces of pain on their faces when he kicked people out. Izuku put in place many policies that were zero tolerance. Things like bullying, assault, high profiles of crimes, or past actions were all taken and reviewed. UA wanted the best of the best and if you didn't shape up then you would be shipped out. There was no if, whats, or buts about it under Izuku leadership. 

Outside of the school, Izuku has kept up to date with the users of One For All. Izuku learned that the fourth user had found the fifth user and was preparing them to get the quirk in the next handful of years since the power has started to grow a bit. The fourth user has held onto the quirk for quite a few years. With the 30 years that he's been running the school, it has now been 60 years total since his uncle's death. The fourth user so far has been the longest holder of One For All since his uncle transferred it without knowing he did and the second user died not that many years after his uncle. The third user held it for quite a few years but was foolish in Izuku's opinion when he decided to challenge All For One. At least, the fourth user had taken Izuku's suggestion when Izuku sent it and didn't go off fighting All For One even when he found the next user since it was foolish to leave the new user alone without the master to train them better. As such, Izuku was standing on a hill with binoculars in his hand as he was looking far-off as the fourth user was currently training the 5th user to prepare their body for One For All. Izuku had warned the 4th user to train the 5th user's body before passing it on to ensure they could use as much power as possible since Izuku had the feeling as the power grew that it would take more control and muscle to be able to control it. 

After watching them for a bit longer Izuku decided to get up and go do some other things. He had received a mission request from the emperor and would need to go to the palace to get the details. Izuku and Emperor Takado have gotten just as close as Izuku did with his father. Izuku was always sad thinking of the previous emperor. He ended up passing away roughly 10 years ago and Izuku had attended the private funeral instead of the public one since Takado had invited him due to how close they were. Izuku remembered being so silent that day. The previous emperor was the only other person that Izuku personally knew that was from the dark ages that had lived it with him. Everyone else was born young or at the very end of it or were very old and had no connection to Izuku and had no idea of the true dangers of those times. Those older people knew of the riots and death but didn't know how dangerous All For One was and how the government had lost control of the nation. Most of that information was wiped clean from public knowledge. As such, the only person that truly knows everything else was the current emperor Takado. Not even those in the commission really knew since most of them were younger or new and didn't have knowledge of what went on. 

The users of One For All themselves were operating on passed down the knowledge from each other which Izuku didn't know what all they passed down each time so Izuku just assumed they were clueless about most of it except the mission to stop All For One. Soon Izuku arrived in the palace and snuck into the Royal Office where the Emperor did his work. Izuku went straight by so many shadow guards that Izuku always found himself so irritated at how easily he got in. 'One of these days someone with a quirk similar to mine will infiltrate this place and that will end badly.' Izuku thought. Izuku found himself in the office and saw the emperor. Once again the emperor knew Izuku was there. 'HOW DOES THIS FAMILY KEEP NOTICING ME! I THINK IT'S JUST THEIR DAMN BLOODLINE FOR GODS SAKES' Izuku yelled in his mind but cleared his thoughts. Izuku took a pen next to the emperor and looked where the shadow guards were at. There was one outside the room and one outside the building watching inside the room. Izuku took the pen and wrote a note. It read, "I'm going to test the shadow guards. I'm irritated with how easily I keep getting inside. I want to see how they react to me appearing so go with the show." stated the note. The emperor nodded his head and made an acknowledging sound. Izuku slipped back out the door that was left lightly opened already and made himself appeared. He ran into the office and took out a knife and put it to the emperor's throat and soon the room was flooded with shadow guards after the one outside signaled everyone over a comms link.