⁷◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: Scarlett accidently spills her drink on you and invites you to lunch as an apology.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You pushed open the door to your local coffee shop and you were greeted by the fresh smell of coffee. You walked up to the desk and rung the bell. There weren't many people there, as it was quite early in the morning. A worker came out tying her apron behind her back.

"Your usual?" She asked. You nodded and smiled. "Okay that's $2.50." You put the money on the desk and tipped. You walked over to a small table in the corner and read your book. Fifteen minutes later the lady placed your order on your table. You thanked her and she walked away. You carried on reading, as you sipped on your drink. 

Closing your book you quickly finished the rest of your drink and slipped your book back into your bag. You stood up and grabbed your bag. You turned to leave, but you collided into someone. You felt coffee soak your clothes.

"Omg! I'm so sorry!" The woman apologized. You looked up and you were greeted by a goddess. She was stunning.

"No I'm sorry I was in your way and now you don't have your coffee and-" You rambled.

"Let me take you out for lunch. As an apology." She smiled.

"Oh it's okay you really don't have to." You said.

"No I insist." She urged. You looked up to see her smiling at you. 'Her smile is so... perfect.' You smiled back at her and nodded your head. "Are you busy today?" She asked. You shook your head and watched, as she scribbled on a piece of paper. She handed it to you and you took it.

"Text me your address I'll pick you up at, one." She stated already on her way out.

"Okay thankyou..." You thanked, but noticed that she already left. 'Omg! I didn't ask for her name! God Y/N your such an idiot.' 

~~At Home~~

You quickly closed the door and ran up the stairs. You threw your bag on your bed and unfolded the paper to see, what you assumed, her number. You grabbed your phone and put the numbers in. 

Hello it's the girl you met at the coffee shop. :{YOU}

{UNKNOWN}: Hello, remember to be ready by 1:00 I'm picking you up.

Here's my address *Your Address*. What's your name I forgot to ask? :{YOU}

{UNKNOWN}: It's Scarlett. What's Yours?

It's Y/N. Do I have to wear a certain thing? :{YOU}

{SCARLETT}: Just wear something casual.

Okay. See you later :) :{YOU}

You checked the time to see that it was 10:30; You started to get ready. Taking a shower, brushing your teeth, finding an outfit, putting it on, changing your outfit, brushing your teeth, doing your hair, light makeup, finding shoes, brushing your teeth, finding a jacket/coat.

Ding! Dong! You heard the door bell ring, you quickly slipped on your shoes and opened the door. You saw Scarlett in front of you and she looked beautiful.

"Hi Scarlett you look lovely." You complimented.

"Same goes for you Y/N." Scarlett smiled. "You ready?" You nodded your head and stepped out the door, closing it behind you. Scarlett walked you to her car and opened the door. You smiled and thanked her and sat inside. She walked around the car and sat at the wheel. The car ride wasn't awkward like you had thought it would have been. You felt as if you were able to talk freely to her and you hoped she felt the same.