³⁸◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: Falling in love on set.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You stood in front of Scarlett, your hands in front of you. "And, action!" You heard the 'snap' and the two of you began to circle each other. Scarlett swung first and you dodged it. Just barely. As she continued to try and punch you an idea popped into your head. You had been recently told to improvise through this scene so you knew that you wouldn't get in trouble.

Your hand caught Scarlett's and you smirked at her. You watched as Scarlett huffed in annoyance and fought harder. 

"Has anyone... told you how... beautiful your eyes are?" You said in between blocking her. Scarlett stopped fighting and looked at you confused, she obviously hadn't been told this was an improvising take. Once again you smirked at her and swiped your leg through hers, successfully knocking her over.

You were shooting on a soft mat so you weren't too worried. There was a very small chance that she was injured. You quickly straddled her and pinned her hands beside your thighs. And smirked victoriously at her.

"Looks like I win, Romanoff." You announced cockily. Scarlett raised an eyebrow at you and quickly flipped you over, so that she now had you pinned to the ground. She was in the exact same position you were before; except she had your hands pinned above your head, exposing you a little more.

You stared up at her, chest heaving and heart pounding. Scarlett's eyes stared back into yours and you saw her eyes flick down to your lips. Making your heart, somehow, beat faster. It was so loud you wondered if she could hear it. Scarlett hesitantly leaned closer towards you; noticing that she was hesitant you tapped her hand with your finger three times, signalling that you were okay with whatever she was going to do.

Scarlett's face was centimetres away from yours and you sucked in a breath. Scarlett connected your lips in a short kiss. In a matter of seconds it was over and Scarlett had somehow made it half way across the room. You lay on the ground, in the same position she had left you in, your cheeks a crimson hue. A shocked expression written on your face as you stared up into the ceiling.

From the corner of your eye you could see the camera edging closer towards you. "Cut!" Someone shouted you heard the 'snap' and you stood up a wide grin spread across your face as you laughed. The director walked up to you and held out his hand, huffing, you handed him a twenty dollar note. The two of you had previously bet on if Scarlett would kiss you this take or not. You had said she wouldn't, but you were wrong. So, very wrong.

~Time Skip~

You stood watching your co-stars as they acted, a cup in your hands full of a warm liquid. You felt strong arms wrap around your waist and a familiar scent, that you knew all too well, filled your nostrils. Your heart thumped in your chest, vibrating your ribs. A soft smile found its way onto your lips as Scarlett rested her chin on your shoulder. No words were exchanged, just a comfortable silence as she embraced you from behind.

There was no denying it now, you had fallen head over heels for Scarlett; just as your character had for Natasha. And just like your character you had no idea if she liked you back, so you just had to hide it. You felt Scarlett nuzzle into your neck, sending a thousand butterflies to your stomach. You quietly giggled at her and brought the cup to your lips, but before your lips could make contact, it was taken away.

"Hey, I was going to drink that." You pouted causing Scarlett to chuckle.

"Well, it's mine now-" Scarlett took a sip of your drink and her nose scrunched in disgust. "Blegh, what is this?" She questioned.

"Tea." You replied calmly. You heard Scarlett grumble as she passed back the cup. "Serves you right for stealing my drink." You smirked, bringing the cup to your lips and taking a sip.

~Time Skip~

You turned off the shower and rinsed out your hair before exiting it and wrapping yourself up in a warm, fluffy towel. With another towel you dried your hair. As you were drying your hair you heard a knock at your trailer door.

"Who is it?" You shouted.

"Scarlett!" They shouted back. Without thinking you decided that your hair was dry enough and walked out to let Scarlett in. When you opened the door Scarlett stared at you speechless. That's when you remembered that your hair was damp and the only thing covering you was a towel. Not wanting it to be awkward, you played it cool.

"Hey Scarlett, want to come inside?" You questioned, moving to the side. Without saying anything, Scarlett made her way inside. You sat her on your sofa (couch). "I'm going to go put on some clothes, do whatever you want." You said walking out. 

Scarlett sat on the sofa (couch), shocked that you had opened the door in just a towel. How she wanted to walk in and pin you against the wall as her lips explored you. She wanted to take you right then and there. She silently cursed herself for the thoughts that plagued her mind. She couldn't think of you like that, not when she had to kiss you everyday for work, not when she was so helplessly in love with you.

You walked back into the room wearing a pair of shorts along with an oversized tee shirt. Scarlett gulped as she caught a glimpse of you. You took a seat next to her and softly smiled at her. "So, why are you here?" You questioned. "Not that I don't want you here, you're very good company." You quickly added after. Scarlett laughed and she felt a lot less nervous than she was before.

"Well... I'm going to be honest with you." Scarlett turned to face you. "I am helplessly in love with you and I just can't seem to get you off of my mind, so I came to see you." She explained. You stared at her in complete shock. Scarlett's eyes searched your face for any reaction and she sighed in relief when a bright smiled spread across your lips.

"It's a good think that I'm helplessly in love with you too, Scarlett." You smiled. Scarlett cupped your face and connected your lips into a sweet kiss. As you kissed you had somehow made it on top of Scarlett and you now straddled her. You pulled away from the kiss and stared lovingly at Scarlett.

"You taste so much better than tea." Scarlett whispered causing you to laugh and kiss her again.

A/N:

I apologize for not updating for a week! I hope you enjoyed this update and I hope you have a swimming day. Smiles :)